1. Where are enzymes assembled?
- In the cytoplasm
- In the cell membrane
- In the nucleus
- In the cell wall
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is osmosis?
- The diffusion of chemicals through water
- A special form of diffusion only involving water
- When a cell membrane blocks water
- The movement of water
3. What does an enzyme work with?
- Any reaction
- A variety of substrates
- Only one type of substrate
- All substrates
4. What are enzymes assembled from?
- Instructions based on previous reactions
- Instructions in the genes
- Instructions from receptors
- Instructions based on the body's needs at the time
5. What is diffusion?
- The movement of molecules from an area of high to low concentration
- The movement of water across a cell membrane
- The random movement of molecules
- The movement of molecules from an area of low to high concentration