1. What two things do all enzymes have?
- Optimum pH and concentration
- Optimum temperature and pH
- Optimum concentration and temperature
- Optimum pH and volume
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is water moved into plant roots?
- Through the chlorophyll
3. What is the mechanism for an enzyme substrate complex called?
- Reaction mechanism
- Lock and key mechanism
- Catalyst mechanism
- Enzyme-substrate mechanism
4. How do oxygen and carbon dioxide move around cells?
- They move in and out by diffusion
- They move in by diffusion but they can't get back out
- They can only leave by diffusion
- They can't move because the membrane blocks them
5. What does an enzyme work with?
- A variety of substrates
- Only one type of substrate
- Any reaction
- All substrates