1. What two things do all enzymes have?
- Optimum pH and volume
- Optimum concentration and temperature
- Optimum temperature and pH
- Optimum pH and concentration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the mechanism for an enzyme substrate complex called?
- Reaction mechanism
- Enzyme-substrate mechanism
- Lock and key mechanism
- Catalyst mechanism
3. What are the products of photosynthesis?
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
- Glucose and oxygen
- Glucose and carbon dioxide
4. What absorbs the energy for photosynthesis?
- The chemical chlorophyll in chloroplasts
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell membrane
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell wall
- The chemical chlorophyll in the pollen
5. What does active transport use?
- Photosynthesis energy from the chlorophyll