1. What absorbs the energy for photosynthesis?
- The chemical chlorophyll in the pollen
- The chemical chlorophyll in chloroplasts
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell wall
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell membrane
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do oxygen and carbon dioxide move around cells?
- They can only leave by diffusion
- They move in and out by diffusion
- They move in by diffusion but they can't get back out
- They can't move because the membrane blocks them
3. What happens to enzyme activity as the temperature increases?
- It increases up to a point
- It increases
- It decreases
- It stays the same
4. What is the mechanism for an enzyme substrate complex called?
- Reaction mechanism
- Enzyme-substrate mechanism
- Lock and key mechanism
- Catalyst mechanism
5. What does respiration do?
- It provides energy for things like growth and movement
- Nothing, it's lazy
- It gives out unnecessary energy
- It lets us run when there's not enough oxygen