1. What are the products of photosynthesis?
- Glucose and oxygen
- Glucose and carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What absorbs the energy for photosynthesis?
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell wall
- The chemical chlorophyll in chloroplasts
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell membrane
- The chemical chlorophyll in the pollen
3. Why is active transport needed?
- Plant roots use it to get the energy taken in from photosynthesis
- Plant roots use it to put nitrates into the soil
- Plant roots need it to get nitrates from the soil
- Plant roots use it absorb water
4. Does anaerobic or aerobic respiration produce more energy?
- Anaerobic doesn't release any
- They release the same amount
5. How do oxygen and carbon dioxide move around cells?
- They move in and out by diffusion
- They can't move because the membrane blocks them
- They move in by diffusion but they can't get back out
- They can only leave by diffusion