1. What is the mechanism for an enzyme substrate complex called?
- Enzyme-substrate mechanism
- Catalyst mechanism
- Lock and key mechanism
- Reaction mechanism
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What absorbs the energy for photosynthesis?
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell wall
- The chemical chlorophyll in chloroplasts
- The chemical chlorophyll in the cell membrane
- The chemical chlorophyll in the pollen
3. Does anaerobic or aerobic respiration produce more energy?
- They release the same amount
- Anaerobic doesn't release any
4. What are the products of photosynthesis?
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
- Glucose and oxygen
- Glucose and carbon dioxide
5. How is water moved into plant roots?
- Through the chlorophyll