1. What is diffusion?
- The movement of water across a cell membrane
- The random movement of molecules
- The movement of molecules from an area of high to low concentration
- The movement of molecules from an area of low to high concentration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the cell membrane do?
- Regulates the oxygen intake
- Regulates what enters and leaves cells
- Regulates the pH in the cell
- Regulates the cell temperature
3. What two things do all enzymes have?
- Optimum pH and concentration
- Optimum temperature and pH
- Optimum concentration and temperature
- Optimum pH and volume
4. What does an enzyme work with?
- Any reaction
- A variety of substrates
- Only one type of substrate
- All substrates
5. What does aerobic respiration require?
- Lactic acid
- Carbon dioxide