1. What happens to enzyme activity as the temperature increases?
- It stays the same
- It increases
- It increases up to a point
- It decreases
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does aerobic respiration require?
- Carbon dioxide
- Lactic acid
3. What is diffusion?
- The movement of molecules from an area of low to high concentration
- The movement of molecules from an area of high to low concentration
- The random movement of molecules
- The movement of water across a cell membrane
4. What does the cell membrane do?
- Regulates what enters and leaves cells
- Regulates the cell temperature
- Regulates the pH in the cell
- Regulates the oxygen intake
5. What are enzymes assembled from?
- Instructions in the genes
- Instructions based on previous reactions
- Instructions based on the body's needs at the time
- Instructions from receptors