1. How is water moved into plant roots?
- Through the chlorophyll
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is osmosis?
- The movement of water
- When a cell membrane blocks water
- A special form of diffusion only involving water
- The diffusion of chemicals through water
3. What does active transport use?
- Photosynthesis energy from the chlorophyll
4. Why is active transport needed?
- Plant roots use it to get the energy taken in from photosynthesis
- Plant roots need it to get nitrates from the soil
- Plant roots use it absorb water
- Plant roots use it to put nitrates into the soil
5. When does anaerobic respiration take place?
- When we are cycling
- When there's too much oxygen
- When there's a lack of oxygen
- When we need extra support