1. Where are enzymes assembled?
- In the cytoplasm
- In the cell wall
- In the cell membrane
- In the nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does anaerobic or aerobic respiration produce more energy?
- Anaerobic doesn't release any
- They release the same amount
3. What is the mechanism for an enzyme substrate complex called?
- Enzyme-substrate mechanism
- Catalyst mechanism
- Lock and key mechanism
- Reaction mechanism
4. Why is active transport needed?
- Plant roots need it to get nitrates from the soil
- Plant roots use it absorb water
- Plant roots use it to get the energy taken in from photosynthesis
- Plant roots use it to put nitrates into the soil
5. What is respiration?
- When your muscles produce lactic acid
- When you get out of breath
- The release of energy from food