1. What does aerobic respiration require?
- Lactic acid
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two things do all enzymes have?
- Optimum temperature and pH
- Optimum pH and volume
- Optimum concentration and temperature
- Optimum pH and concentration
3. What is respiration?
- When you get out of breath
- The release of energy from food
- When your muscles produce lactic acid
4. What does respiration do?
- It provides energy for things like growth and movement
- Nothing, it's lazy
- It gives out unnecessary energy
- It lets us run when there's not enough oxygen
5. What can high temperatures and extreme pHs do to enzymes?
- Decrease their reaction speed
- Split them into two
- Denature them
- Increase their reaction speed