1. What does FERMENTATION mean?
- Anaerobic respiration in the yeast
- Aerobic respiration in the yeast
- Digestion of molecules by the yeast
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why, In a school lab, should microbes not be cultured at 30 degrees C?
- It will denature the microbes
- Manufacture pathogens harmful to human health
- It will melt the Agar
3. What is the scientific name for mycoprotein?
4. What is an ADVANTAGE of using ethanol based fuels?
- It wastes sugar cane
- It is Carbon Neutral
- It is difficult to produce in large masses
5. What is the correct temperature to grow microbes in a school lab?
Similar Biology resources: