1. What is anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration that takes place in the absence of oxygen very quickly
- Respiration that produces glucose as energy for the body
- A long process
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the lock and key theory
- Where enzymes have a reactant which require a specific site so they can be released as proteins (lock and key)
- When you open the door
- Where the correct amino acid is made for the enzyme which creates a protein
3. What does anaerobic respiration produce that is toxic?
- Lactic acid
- Carbon Dioxide
4. How is this lactic acid disposed of?
- Blood from the body flushes it away to the liver where it is broken down into carbon dioxide and water
- Through the blood
5. What is its symbol equation?
- C6H1206 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H2O
- C6 + H12 + 06 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H20
- Glucose + Lactic acid