1. What is anaerobic respiration?
- A long process
- Respiration that takes place in the absence of oxygen very quickly
- Respiration that produces glucose as energy for the body
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is aerobic respiration?
- Respiration that involves Glucose and Oxygen molecules reacting together to produce energy
- When lactic acid is produced as a result of a lack of oxygen in the body
- A short term process that happens because of the absence of oxygen
3. What is the lock and key theory
- Where the correct amino acid is made for the enzyme which creates a protein
- Where enzymes have a reactant which require a specific site so they can be released as proteins (lock and key)
- When you open the door
4. What is its symbol equation?
- Glucose + Lactic acid
- C6H1206 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H2O
- C6 + H12 + 06 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H20
5. What does anaerobic respiration produce that is toxic?
- Lactic acid
- Carbon Dioxide