1. How is carbon dioxide transported away from the cells of the body?
- By the platelets
- By the red blood cells
- In the blood plasma
- By the white blood cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the bottom right chamber of the heart called?
- Right ventricle
- Right coronary
- Right atrium
- Right tubular
3. What is the lumen?
- The tube from which waste is removed from the blood
- The thick layer of tissue surrounding and protecting the heart
- The hollow section in the middle of a blood vessel
- The part of the brain responsible for the beating of the heart
4. Which blood vessel contains valves to prevent the backflow of blood?
5. What is the vein which carries deoxygenated blood into the heart called?
- Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Vein
Similar Biology resources: