1. What is the vein which carries deoxygenated blood into the heart called?
- Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Vein
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the pressure like in the arteries?
- Moderately low
- Very high
- Moderately high
- Very low
3. Which blood vessel contains valves to prevent the backflow of blood?
4. How is oxygen taken in by the red blood cells?
- Transpiration only
- Diffusion only
- Diffusion and active transport
- Active transport only
5. Where would you find the septum?
- Inside the veins, assisting the movement of valves
- Down the centre of the heart
- Coating the outside of the arteries
- Connecting the vena cava to the right atrium
Similar Biology resources: