1. Which of these factors does not affect blood pressure?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What blood vessel supplies the heart muscle with oxygenated blood?
- Coronary Artery
- Pulminary Artery
3. What is the lumen?
- The hollow section in the middle of a blood vessel
- The part of the brain responsible for the beating of the heart
- The tube from which waste is removed from the blood
- The thick layer of tissue surrounding and protecting the heart
4. Where are red blood cells produced?
- Bone Marrow
- Blood Plasma
- The Heart
5. In which blood vessel does gas exchange take place?
Similar Biology resources: