1. What is the top left chamber of the heart called?
- Left tubular
- Left coronary
- Left atrium
- Left ventricle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What blood vessel supplies the heart muscle with oxygenated blood?
- Coronary Artery
- Pulminary Artery
3. What is the lumen?
- The tube from which waste is removed from the blood
- The hollow section in the middle of a blood vessel
- The part of the brain responsible for the beating of the heart
- The thick layer of tissue surrounding and protecting the heart
4. In which blood vessel does gas exchange take place?
5. Where would you find the septum?
- Inside the veins, assisting the movement of valves
- Down the centre of the heart
- Coating the outside of the arteries
- Connecting the vena cava to the right atrium
Similar Biology resources: