1. Glucose ---> Lactic Acid is...?
- Anaerobic respiration
- Aerobic respiration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is differentiation?
- When cells change to become specialised for its job
- When cells are different
- When cells change and gradually get less useful
3. Which has the thinnest wall out of all of these?
4. Whats the optimum pH of an Enzyme
- In the middle
5. Which of these is not a advantage of a sperm cell?
- Lots of mitochondria
- Has alot of energy
- Acrosome at the front of head to blow up
- Long Tails