1. How many cell structures are there in the animal cell? (example for one is nucleus)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a advantage of a sperm cell?
- Lots of mitochondria
- Has alot of energy
- Long Tails
- Acrosome at the front of head to blow up
3. What is a chromosome?
- A strand of two genes
- A mutation
- A double helix made up of coiled up DNA
- Four bases that are A, C, P and T
4. Which one of these are true
- Mutations are either beneficial or harmful
- All mutations are harmful
- A mutation is a change to the DNA base sequence
- All mutations are beneficial
5. Which of these are true?
- Animals and plants both stop growing
- Plants grow continuously, animals stop growing
- Animals grow continuously, plant stop growing
- Animals and plants grow continuously