1. Benign mutation is harmful- True or False?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats the difference between mitosis and meiosis?
- Mitosis splits itself twice
- Meiosis involves gametes
- Mitosis makes gametes
- Mitosis happens in the gametes
3. Which of these cause mutations
4. Which of these is not transferred around the body by plasma
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
5. What is a chromosome?
- A double helix made up of coiled up DNA
- Four bases that are A, C, P and T
- A strand of two genes
- A mutation