1. Which of these are true?
- Animals grow continuously, plant stop growing
- Plants grow continuously, animals stop growing
- Animals and plants grow continuously
- Animals and plants both stop growing
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a role in a protein?
- Structural Protein
- Carry blood around
- Carrier Molecule
3. How many cell structures are there in the plant cell? (example for one is nucleus)
4. Which of these cause mutations
5. Which has the thickest wall out of all of these?