1. what part of the brain is known as "little brain"
- brain stem
- cerbral cortex
- limbic system
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cerebral cortex is divided into how many sections?
3. what hormone is released when you are in danger
- pressure hormone
- danger hormone
4. what part of the brain is the largest part of the human brain,
- cerebral cortex
- medulla oblangata
- The cerebrum or cortex
5. function of thyroid gland?
- Acts to regulate the body’s metabolic rate
- Promotes acid secretion in the stomach
- Increases blood calcium levels in the blood when they are low
- Acts to lower blood glucose levels