1. what part of the brain is the largest part of the human brain,
- The cerebrum or cortex
- medulla oblangata
- cerebral cortex
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cerebral cortex is divided into how many sections?
3. what is the function of the Anterior pituitary
- Acts to promote growth of bones and organs
- Stimulates release of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) from the anterior pituitary
- Stimulates release of thyroxine and tri-iodothyronine from the thyroid gland
- Stimulates release of growth hormone (GH) form the anterior pituitary
4. what part of the brain is known as "little brain"
- limbic system
- cerbral cortex
- brain stem
5. function of thyroid gland?
- Acts to lower blood glucose levels
- Acts to regulate the body’s metabolic rate
- Increases blood calcium levels in the blood when they are low
- Promotes acid secretion in the stomach