1. Which 3 structures are only found in plant cells?
- Nucleus, Cell mebrane, Cytoplasm
- Cell wall, Vacuole, Cell membrane
- Cell wall, Chloroplasts, Vacuole
- Nucleus, Cell wall, Chloroplasts
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which cell is a specialised plant cell?
- Cone cell
- Root hair cell
- Sperm cell
- Fat cell
3. What feature controls all the activities of an animal or plant cell?
4. Which structure in a plant cell contains the green substance chlorophyll?
- Cell wall
- Cell membrane
5. What is the function of the cell membrane?
- Keeps the cell rigid
- Controls the passage of substances into and out of the cell
- Carries the instructions for making new cells
- Where most of the chemical recations needed for life take place