1. Where is the permanent vacuole found in plant cells?
- Cell wall
- Cell membrane
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What feature controls all the activities of an animal or plant cell?
3. Which cell is a specialised plant cell?
- Root hair cell
- Fat cell
- Sperm cell
- Cone cell
4. What is the function of the cell membrane?
- Where most of the chemical recations needed for life take place
- Controls the passage of substances into and out of the cell
- Keeps the cell rigid
- Carries the instructions for making new cells
5. What structures are found in the cytoplasm where oxygen is used and most of the energy is released during respiration?
- Algal cells