1. What structures are found in the cytoplasm where oxygen is used and most of the energy is released during respiration?
- Algal cells
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What feature controls all the activities of an animal or plant cell?
3. Which structure do root hair cells not have?
- Cell wall
4. Which cell is a specialised plant cell?
- Root hair cell
- Fat cell
- Sperm cell
- Cone cell
5. Which 3 structures are only found in plant cells?
- Nucleus, Cell mebrane, Cytoplasm
- Cell wall, Chloroplasts, Vacuole
- Nucleus, Cell wall, Chloroplasts
- Cell wall, Vacuole, Cell membrane