1. Which cell is a specialised plant cell?
- Sperm cell
- Cone cell
- Root hair cell
- Fat cell
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which structure in a plant cell contains the green substance chlorophyll?
- Cell membrane
- Cell wall
3. In which structure found in plant and animal cells does protein synthesis take place?
4. What feature controls all the activities of an animal or plant cell?
5. Which 3 structures are only found in plant cells?
- Cell wall, Chloroplasts, Vacuole
- Cell wall, Vacuole, Cell membrane
- Nucleus, Cell wall, Chloroplasts
- Nucleus, Cell mebrane, Cytoplasm