1. Explain the function of the cell membrane.
- Controls the passage of substances into and out of the cell.
- the cell membrane eat your fat
- its a gene
- controls the amount of air
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of Chloroplasts?
- They contain chlorophyll (and so are green!). Chlorophyll absorbs light energy to make food by photosynthesis.
3. Are human cells the same as other animal cells?
- Most human cells are like most other animal cells and contain a nucleus, cytoplasm, membrane, mitochondria and ribosomes.
4. What are bacterial cells like?
- They are single celled organisms that are much smaller than animal and plant cells. DConsists of cytoplasm and a membrane surrounded by a cell wall. The genes are not in a distinct nucleus.
5. Explain the structure and function of the cytoplasm
- chemical reactions used to take life
- its in your gene, gives u a life
- Structures in the cytoplasm where oxygen is used and most of the energy is released during respiration
- A liquid gel in which most of the chemical reactions needed for life take place.