1. What are bacterial cells like?
- They are single celled organisms that are much smaller than animal and plant cells. DConsists of cytoplasm and a membrane surrounded by a cell wall. The genes are not in a distinct nucleus.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Expain the structure and function of the mitochondria
- Structures in the cytoplasm where oxygen is used and most of the energy is released during respiration.
3. Give an example of plant cells that do not have Chloroplastsand explain why they have none.
- Root cells do not have chloroplasts because they are underground and do not photosynthesise
4. Are human cells the same as other animal cells?
- Most human cells are like most other animal cells and contain a nucleus, cytoplasm, membrane, mitochondria and ribosomes.
5. Explain the function of the cell membrane.
- its a gene
- Controls the passage of substances into and out of the cell.
- controls the amount of air
- the cell membrane eat your fat