1. What are vaccinations and how can they be life saving?
- A newly invented pain killer
- A vaccination is a small sample of a virus which is given to you, The white blood cells will become prone to it therefore if they were to come in contact with that particular virus they would immediately be able produce antibodies against it
- A small sample of medicine which stops you feeling ill
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the parts in the circulatory system?
- Heart, Artery, Veins
- Artery, Capillaries, blood
- Veins, heart, capillaries
3. What part of the body removes carbon dioxide from the body
- The veins
- The lungs
- The kidneys
4. Why are toxins bad?
- They engulf and digest white blood cells
- It is a waste product produced by pathogens which make you feel ill
- They make you too emotional
5. What does the artery do?
- Carries blood towards the heart
- Carries blood away from the heart
- Allows blood to take short cuts around the body