1. What is a chromosome?
- A long strand of DNA
- A virus
- A genetic code for characteristics
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the parts in the circulatory system?
- Veins, heart, capillaries
- Heart, Artery, Veins
- Artery, Capillaries, blood
3. What part of the body removes carbon dioxide from the body
- The lungs
- The kidneys
- The veins
4. What does the vein do?
- Carries the blood away from the heart
- Carries blood towards the heart
- Circulates blood around the body
5. What is the purpose of the immunity?
- To increase the supply of oxygen
- Defenses against that particular disease
- To make you feel ill