1. What does the artery do?
- Carries blood away from the heart
- Allows blood to take short cuts around the body
- Carries blood towards the heart
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a gene...?
- Part of respiration
- A section of a chromosome
- A different form of a gene
3. What is hypothermia
- When the core bodies temperature falls too much
- When the core bodies temperature is too hot
- When you've had too much sugar therefore you become hyper
4. Why are toxins bad?
- They engulf and digest white blood cells
- It is a waste product produced by pathogens which make you feel ill
- They make you too emotional
5. What is the purpose of the immunity?
- To increase the supply of oxygen
- Defenses against that particular disease
- To make you feel ill