1. What part of the body removes carbon dioxide from the body
- The lungs
- The kidneys
- The veins
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the parts in the circulatory system?
- Veins, heart, capillaries
- Heart, Artery, Veins
- Artery, Capillaries, blood
3. What does the artery do?
- Carries blood towards the heart
- Carries blood away from the heart
- Allows blood to take short cuts around the body
4. Why are toxins bad?
- It is a waste product produced by pathogens which make you feel ill
- They make you too emotional
- They engulf and digest white blood cells
5. What is hypothermia
- When you've had too much sugar therefore you become hyper
- When the core bodies temperature falls too much
- When the core bodies temperature is too hot