1. What is the purpose of the immunity?
- Defenses against that particular disease
- To make you feel ill
- To increase the supply of oxygen
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the vein do?
- Carries blood towards the heart
- Circulates blood around the body
- Carries the blood away from the heart
3. What are the parts in the circulatory system?
- Veins, heart, capillaries
- Heart, Artery, Veins
- Artery, Capillaries, blood
4. What are vaccinations and how can they be life saving?
- A vaccination is a small sample of a virus which is given to you, The white blood cells will become prone to it therefore if they were to come in contact with that particular virus they would immediately be able produce antibodies against it
- A small sample of medicine which stops you feeling ill
- A newly invented pain killer
5. What is a chromosome?
- A long strand of DNA
- A virus
- A genetic code for characteristics