1. What is the purpose of the immunity?
- To increase the supply of oxygen
- Defenses against that particular disease
- To make you feel ill
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the body removes carbon dioxide from the body
- The veins
- The lungs
- The kidneys
3. What is a chromosome?
- A genetic code for characteristics
- A long strand of DNA
- A virus
4. Why are toxins bad?
- They engulf and digest white blood cells
- It is a waste product produced by pathogens which make you feel ill
- They make you too emotional
5. What is hypothermia
- When you've had too much sugar therefore you become hyper
- When the core bodies temperature falls too much
- When the core bodies temperature is too hot