1. What are vaccinations and how can they be life saving?
- A newly invented pain killer
- A vaccination is a small sample of a virus which is given to you, The white blood cells will become prone to it therefore if they were to come in contact with that particular virus they would immediately be able produce antibodies against it
- A small sample of medicine which stops you feeling ill
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the artery do?
- Carries blood away from the heart
- Allows blood to take short cuts around the body
- Carries blood towards the heart
3. What is the purpose of the immunity?
- To increase the supply of oxygen
- Defenses against that particular disease
- To make you feel ill
4. What is a chromosome?
- A long strand of DNA
- A virus
- A genetic code for characteristics
5. What is hypothermia
- When you've had too much sugar therefore you become hyper
- When the core bodies temperature falls too much
- When the core bodies temperature is too hot