1. Amylase is an example of which type of protein?
- functional protein
- structural protein
- carrier protein
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are different versions of the same gene called?
3. What is the chance of a child suffering from cystic fibrosis if both parents are carriers?
4. Which of these is NOT a place that you would find structural proteins?
5. The correct size order from smallest to largest?
- chromosome, cell, nuclues, gene
- chromosome, gene, nucleus, cell
- gene, chromosome, nucleus, cell
- gene, nucleus, chromosome, cell