1. What are Reflex actions?
- Actions that hurt the body, without our control
- an involuntary Response
- Actions under the conscious control of the brain
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which adaption of a motor neurone makes connections within the body
- The branched endings
- The synapse
- The elongated shape
- The insulating Sheath
3. How does the elctrical impulse travel acrosse the synapse?
- It binds with receptor molecules
- A transmitter substance is realeased across the synapse and it travels by diffusion
- an Impulse is sent down the motor neurone
4. Monocular vision allows a wider field of view?
5. For Voluntary Actions the process pathway goes as follows: Stimulus,Receptor,Sensory neurone,Coordinator,Motor Neurone,Response