1. Which adaption of a motor neurone makes connections within the body
- The branched endings
- The elongated shape
- The insulating Sheath
- The synapse
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are neurones?
- Specially adapted cells that can carry a nerve impulse.
- a stimuli
- an organ or tissue that detects stimuli
- undifferentiated cells which can specialise and develop into other cells
3. Monocular vision allows a wider field of view?
4. How does the elctrical impulse travel acrosse the synapse?
- It binds with receptor molecules
- A transmitter substance is realeased across the synapse and it travels by diffusion
- an Impulse is sent down the motor neurone
5. What are the three types of neurone