1. The Nervous System allows an orgaism to sense their surroundings
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Reflex actions?
- an involuntary Response
- Actions under the conscious control of the brain
- Actions that hurt the body, without our control
3. Predators have monocular vision
4. Name the two parts of the nervous system
- Central Nervous System and Peripheral Nervous System
- The Reflex System and The Voluntary System
- The Neurone System and The Synapse System
5. What are neurones?
- Specially adapted cells that can carry a nerve impulse.
- a stimuli
- an organ or tissue that detects stimuli
- undifferentiated cells which can specialise and develop into other cells