1. Monocular vision allows a wider field of view?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Predators have monocular vision
3. The Nervous System allows an orgaism to sense their surroundings
4. How does the elctrical impulse travel acrosse the synapse?
- A transmitter substance is realeased across the synapse and it travels by diffusion
- an Impulse is sent down the motor neurone
- It binds with receptor molecules
5. Name the two parts of the nervous system
- The Neurone System and The Synapse System
- Central Nervous System and Peripheral Nervous System
- The Reflex System and The Voluntary System