1. What are Reflex actions?
- an involuntary Response
- Actions under the conscious control of the brain
- Actions that hurt the body, without our control
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are neurones?
- Specially adapted cells that can carry a nerve impulse.
- a stimuli
- an organ or tissue that detects stimuli
- undifferentiated cells which can specialise and develop into other cells
3. Predators have monocular vision
4. Which adaption of a motor neurone makes connections within the body
- The branched endings
- The synapse
- The elongated shape
- The insulating Sheath
5. For Voluntary Actions the process pathway goes as follows: Stimulus,Receptor,Sensory neurone,Coordinator,Motor Neurone,Response