1. Monocular vision allows a wider field of view?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. For Voluntary Actions the process pathway goes as follows: Stimulus,Receptor,Sensory neurone,Coordinator,Motor Neurone,Response
3. Name the two parts of the nervous system
- The Neurone System and The Synapse System
- Central Nervous System and Peripheral Nervous System
- The Reflex System and The Voluntary System
4. Which adaption of a motor neurone makes connections within the body
- The synapse
- The insulating Sheath
- The elongated shape
- The branched endings
5. What are neurones?
- Specially adapted cells that can carry a nerve impulse.
- a stimuli
- an organ or tissue that detects stimuli
- undifferentiated cells which can specialise and develop into other cells