1. For Voluntary Actions the process pathway goes as follows: Stimulus,Receptor,Sensory neurone,Coordinator,Motor Neurone,Response
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which adaption of a motor neurone makes connections within the body
- The synapse
- The insulating Sheath
- The elongated shape
- The branched endings
3. How does the elctrical impulse travel acrosse the synapse?
- A transmitter substance is realeased across the synapse and it travels by diffusion
- an Impulse is sent down the motor neurone
- It binds with receptor molecules
4. What are neurones?
- Specially adapted cells that can carry a nerve impulse.
- an organ or tissue that detects stimuli
- undifferentiated cells which can specialise and develop into other cells
- a stimuli
5. Monocular vision allows a wider field of view?