1. What are the three types of neurone
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the elctrical impulse travel acrosse the synapse?
- A transmitter substance is realeased across the synapse and it travels by diffusion
- an Impulse is sent down the motor neurone
- It binds with receptor molecules
3. For Voluntary Actions the process pathway goes as follows: Stimulus,Receptor,Sensory neurone,Coordinator,Motor Neurone,Response
4. Predators have monocular vision
5. Monocular vision allows a wider field of view?