1. Each gene codes for what?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name for proteins that make a change in the body, for example amylase breaking down starch to maltose?
3. What are the correct examples of structural proteins?
- Lactase & catalase
- Skin, hair & blood
- Muscles, cells & tissues
- Amylase & trypsin
4. What is a gene?
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape
- A short length of a chromosome
- A double-helix shaped molecule
- A strand of base pairs
5. What are the 2 factors that characteristics can be controlled by?
- Genes & Environment
- Environment & Lifestyle
- Genes & Lifestyle