1. What is the name for proteins that make a change in the body, for example amylase breaking down starch to maltose?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What characteristic can be controlled only by genes?
- Hair colour
- Eye colour
3. What are the 2 factors that characteristics can be controlled by?
- Genes & Environment
- Environment & Lifestyle
- Genes & Lifestyle
4. What is a gene?
- A short length of a chromosome
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape
- A strand of base pairs
- A double-helix shaped molecule
5. How many sets of chromosomes does a human have?