1. How many sets of chromosomes does a human have?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a Genotype do?
- Makes genes code for specific proteins
- Produces genes
- Describes the genes its got
- Changes genes
3. What is a Phenotype?
- The characteristics that an organism displays
- The look of a gene
- The specfic code a gene produces
4. What is a gene?
- A short length of a chromosome
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape
- A strand of base pairs
- A double-helix shaped molecule
5. What characteristic can be controllede by both environment and genes?
- Hair colour
- Eye colour