1. What is a Phenotype?
- The specfic code a gene produces
- The characteristics that an organism displays
- The look of a gene
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a gene?
- A short length of a chromosome
- A strand of base pairs
- A double-helix shaped molecule
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape
3. What is the name for proteins that make a change in the body, for example amylase breaking down starch to maltose?
4. How many sets of chromosomes does a human have?
5. What characteristic can be controllede by both environment and genes?
- Eye colour
- Hair colour