1. What does a Genotype do?
- Makes genes code for specific proteins
- Produces genes
- Describes the genes its got
- Changes genes
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a gene?
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape
- A strand of base pairs
- A short length of a chromosome
- A double-helix shaped molecule
3. What characteristic can be controllede by both environment and genes?
- Hair colour
- Eye colour
4. What is the name for proteins that make a change in the body, for example amylase breaking down starch to maltose?
5. What are the correct examples of structural proteins?
- Skin, hair & blood
- Lactase & catalase
- Amylase & trypsin
- Muscles, cells & tissues