1. What is a gene?
- A double-helix shaped molecule
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape
- A short length of a chromosome
- A strand of base pairs
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the correct examples of structural proteins?
- Skin, hair & blood
- Lactase & catalase
- Amylase & trypsin
- Muscles, cells & tissues
3. What is the name for proteins that make a change in the body, for example amylase breaking down starch to maltose?
4. How many sets of chromosomes does a human have?
5. What characteristic can be controlled only by environment?
- Hair colour
- Eye colour