1. What is a Phenotype?
- The characteristics that an organism displays
- The look of a gene
- The specfic code a gene produces
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the location of your genetic material?
- Your mitochondria
- Your nucleus
- Your cytoplasm
- Your cell membrane
3. How many sets of chromosomes does a human have?
4. What characteristic can be controllede by both environment and genes?
- Hair colour
- Eye colour
5. What is a gene?
- A short length of a chromosome
- A strand of base pairs
- A double-helix shaped molecule
- A chain of amino acids in a specific shape