1. What is a double blind trial?
- Neither the doctors or the patients know who received the drug or placebo
- everyone knows who was given the drug or placebo
- The doctor knows but the patient doesn't know.
- the patient knows but the doctor doesn't.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a placebo?
- A harmless drug
- medicine which lacks the drug being tested
- medicine which contains the drug being tested
3. What do antivirals stop being made?
4. What is an example of a superbug?
- Liver cancer
5. Antivirals stop viruses being made where?
- Inside cells
- inside the body
- in the lungs
- in the liver