1. What do antivirals stop being made?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a blind trial?
- Doctors know but patients don't know who was given the drug or placebo
- neither the doctors or patients know who was given the drug or placebo
- both the doctors and patients know who was given the drug or placebo
- The doctor doesn't but the patient does know who was given the drug or placebo
3. What is the first stage of testing a new drug?
- animal testing
- human testing
- computer testing
- Tissue culture
4. What is a placebo?
- A harmless drug
- medicine which lacks the drug being tested
- medicine which contains the drug being tested
5. Antivirals stop viruses being made where?
- in the lungs
- in the liver
- Inside cells
- inside the body