1. what does it mean if something is dominant?
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the 4 types of Pathogens.
- Fungi, Bacteria, Micro-Organisms, Virus
- Virus, Flu, Fungi, Infections
- Bacteria, Fungi, Virus, Parasites
- Bacteria, Fungi, Virus, Infection
3. How many chromosomes are in the nucleus of every animal cell?
4. What are the main symptoms of Huntindons disease?
- Too much mucous in lungs, breathlessness, can't digests food effectively.
- muscle twitching
- cold and flu symptoms
5. Genes are...
- sections of DNA
- made of DNA