1. Is Cystic Fibrosis a dominant or recessive disease?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by the term Homozygous?
- both alleles are the same
- the collective name of the expressed alleles
- the alleles are different
- two copies of the alleles are needed to be expressed
3. How many chromosomes are in the nucleus of every animal cell?
4. What are the main symptoms of Huntindons disease?
- cold and flu symptoms
- muscle twitching
- Too much mucous in lungs, breathlessness, can't digests food effectively.
5. Stem cells are...