1. Define Phenotype
- the physical characteristsics there
- gene type
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant if something is recessive?
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
3. Define Allele
- sections of genes
- different versions of the same gene
- the type of gene there
- contain the genes
4. how are natural clones formed (simple)?
- by taking the nucleus and cytoplasm from different cells which grows into a clone
- when asexual reproduction occurs
- same way as an artificial clone
5. Is Cystic Fibrosis a dominant or recessive disease?