1. what does it mean if something is dominant?
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Geneotype
- type of gene there
- the physical characteristics expressed
3. Genes are...
- sections of DNA
- made of DNA
4. how are natural clones formed (simple)?
- by taking the nucleus and cytoplasm from different cells which grows into a clone
- when asexual reproduction occurs
- same way as an artificial clone
5. Name the 4 types of Pathogens.
- Virus, Flu, Fungi, Infections
- Bacteria, Fungi, Virus, Parasites
- Fungi, Bacteria, Micro-Organisms, Virus
- Bacteria, Fungi, Virus, Infection