1. Chromosomes are...
- made of DNA
- the control center for a cell
- sections of DNA
- passed down through the family
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is Cystic Fibrosis a dominant or recessive disease?
3. Stem cells are...
4. what does it mean if something is dominant?
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
5. What are the main symptoms of Huntindons disease?
- cold and flu symptoms
- muscle twitching
- Too much mucous in lungs, breathlessness, can't digests food effectively.