1. What is meant if something is recessive?
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by the term Homozygous?
- both alleles are the same
- the collective name of the expressed alleles
- the alleles are different
- two copies of the alleles are needed to be expressed
3. how are natural clones formed (simple)?
- when asexual reproduction occurs
- same way as an artificial clone
- by taking the nucleus and cytoplasm from different cells which grows into a clone
4. Chromosomes are...
- made of DNA
- sections of DNA
- passed down through the family
- the control center for a cell
5. Define Allele
- the type of gene there
- different versions of the same gene
- contain the genes
- sections of genes