1. What is meant if something is recessive?
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Geneotype
- type of gene there
- the physical characteristics expressed
3. What are the main symptoms of cystic fibrosis?
- cold and flu symptoms
- Too much mucous in lungs, breathlessness, can't digests food effectively.
- forgetfulness, muscle twitching
4. what is meant by the term Homozygous?
- two copies of the alleles are needed to be expressed
- both alleles are the same
- the alleles are different
- the collective name of the expressed alleles
5. how are natural clones formed (simple)?
- when asexual reproduction occurs
- same way as an artificial clone
- by taking the nucleus and cytoplasm from different cells which grows into a clone