1. Chromosomes are...
- the control center for a cell
- made of DNA
- passed down through the family
- sections of DNA
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant if something is recessive?
- Two alleles are needed in order for the characteristic to be expressed and you can be a carrier of the disease
- Only on allele is needed for the characteristic to be expressed and you can't be a carrier of the disease
3. Is Cystic Fibrosis a dominant or recessive disease?
4. what is meant by the term Homozygous?
- two copies of the alleles are needed to be expressed
- the collective name of the expressed alleles
- both alleles are the same
- the alleles are different
5. Define Allele
- different versions of the same gene
- sections of genes
- contain the genes
- the type of gene there