- Created by: french-emmi
- Created on: 04-11-18 16:14
1. What are the two types of electron microscope
- transmission electron microscope and scanning electron microscope
- 2D and 3D
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the resolving power of a transmission electron microscope?
3. How do electron microscopes form images?
- a beam of electrons
- a beam of light
4. What is the resolving power of a light microscope?
5. How do you work out magnification?
- image size divided by objects size
- object size divided by image size