- Created by: french-emmi
- Created on: 04-11-18 16:14
1. How much can electron microscopes magnify to?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of microscope can be used to view living objects?
- light microscope
- electron microscope
3. How do light microscopes form images?
- a beam of light
- a beam of electrons
4. What is the resolving power of a transmission electron microscope?
5. How do you work out magnification?
- image size divided by objects size
- object size divided by image size