1. What can vaccination involve?
- Injecting an inactive form of the disease to stimulate immunity
- Injecting an inactive form of the pathogen to stimulate immunity
- Injecting a dead form of the disease to stimulate immunity
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is one of the main problems with viruses?
- hey cause cholera and typhoid in refugee camps
- They damage the host cell when they reproduce
- They are killed by antibiotics
3. What is 'The Metabolic Rate'?
- The speed at which chemical reactions take place in our bodies
- The speed at which we eat
- The speed at which our food is digested
4. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
5. Which statement about immunity is correct?
- Active immunity involves receiving antibodies
- Passive immunity involves receiving antibodies
- Passive immunity involves the body making its own antibodies
Similar Biology resources: