1. What is it best to have for a healthy heart?
- A lot of cholesterol in the diet
- A high proportion of HDL compared to LDL
- A low proportion of HDL compared to LDL
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. It is important to use antibiotics carefully because:
- antibiotics could kill harmless viruses as well as harmful ones
- over-use can lead to the development of resistant bacteria
- antibiotics are very expensive
3. What is a 'pathogen'?
- A type of disease
- A disease-causing microorganism
- A disease
4. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
5. Which of these is one of the main problems with viruses?
- hey cause cholera and typhoid in refugee camps
- They damage the host cell when they reproduce
- They are killed by antibiotics
Similar Biology resources: