1. Which of the following is a function of antibodies?
- To engulf pathogens
- To lock on to antigens
- To produce toxins
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is one of the main problems with viruses?
- hey cause cholera and typhoid in refugee camps
- They damage the host cell when they reproduce
- They are killed by antibiotics
3. It is important to use antibiotics carefully because:
- over-use can lead to the development of resistant bacteria
- antibiotics are very expensive
- antibiotics could kill harmless viruses as well as harmful ones
4. Which statement about immunity is correct?
- Active immunity involves receiving antibodies
- Passive immunity involves receiving antibodies
- Passive immunity involves the body making its own antibodies
5. What is one of the functions of white blood cells?
- White blood cells ingest and destroy pathogens
- White blood cells produce antigens that destroy pathogens
- White blood cells carry oxygen in the bloodstream
Similar Biology resources: