1. What is one of the functions of white blood cells?
- White blood cells ingest and destroy pathogens
- White blood cells produce antigens that destroy pathogens
- White blood cells carry oxygen in the bloodstream
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
3. What is 'The Metabolic Rate'?
- The speed at which our food is digested
- The speed at which chemical reactions take place in our bodies
- The speed at which we eat
4. Which of these is one of the main problems with viruses?
- They damage the host cell when they reproduce
- They are killed by antibiotics
- hey cause cholera and typhoid in refugee camps
5. What can vaccination involve?
- Injecting an inactive form of the pathogen to stimulate immunity
- Injecting a dead form of the disease to stimulate immunity
- Injecting an inactive form of the disease to stimulate immunity
Similar Biology resources: