1. What can vaccination involve?
- Injecting an inactive form of the disease to stimulate immunity
- Injecting an inactive form of the pathogen to stimulate immunity
- Injecting a dead form of the disease to stimulate immunity
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a 'pathogen'?
- A disease-causing microorganism
- A disease
- A type of disease
3. What is 'The Metabolic Rate'?
- The speed at which our food is digested
- The speed at which chemical reactions take place in our bodies
- The speed at which we eat
4. Which of these is one of the main problems with bacteria?
- They are killed by antibiotics
- They produce toxins
- They cause measles and mumps in young children
5. What is one of the functions of white blood cells?
- White blood cells ingest and destroy pathogens
- White blood cells produce antigens that destroy pathogens
- White blood cells carry oxygen in the bloodstream
Similar Biology resources: