1. Which of the following is a function of antibodies?
- To engulf pathogens
- To lock on to antigens
- To produce toxins
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is one of the main problems with viruses?
- They damage the host cell when they reproduce
- They are killed by antibiotics
- hey cause cholera and typhoid in refugee camps
3. How do antibiotics work?
- They can stop bacteria from reproducing
- They can stop viruses from reproducing
- They can stop toxins poisoning the tissues of the host
4. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
5. What is one of the functions of white blood cells?
- White blood cells ingest and destroy pathogens
- White blood cells produce antigens that destroy pathogens
- White blood cells carry oxygen in the bloodstream
Similar Biology resources: