1. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is one of the main problems with viruses?
- They damage the host cell when they reproduce
- They are killed by antibiotics
- hey cause cholera and typhoid in refugee camps
3. Which statement about immunity is correct?
- Passive immunity involves receiving antibodies
- Passive immunity involves the body making its own antibodies
- Active immunity involves receiving antibodies
4. Which of the following is a function of antibodies?
- To engulf pathogens
- To lock on to antigens
- To produce toxins
5. What is one of the functions of white blood cells?
- White blood cells ingest and destroy pathogens
- White blood cells produce antigens that destroy pathogens
- White blood cells carry oxygen in the bloodstream
Similar Biology resources: