1. What are the effect of Painkillers on the body?
- Stop nerve impulses so that no pain is felt
- Speed up the workings of the brain
- Slow down the workings of the brain
- Distorts what a person sees and hears
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following characteristics are NOT caused by both inheritance and environment?
- How tall a person is (height)
- Having ears without lobes
- A persons body mass
- How intelligent a person is
3. What is the first stage in a spinal reflex?
4. Which of the following is a depressant?
5. How and where are excess carbohydrates stored?
- As adipose tissue in the liver
- As glycogen in the liver
- As glycogen under the skin and around organs
- As adipose tissue under the skin and around organs
Similar Biology resources: