1. What is the central nervous system made up of?
- The spinal cord and nerves to and from it
- The brain and nerves to and from it
- The brain and spinal cord
- The brain, spinal cord and nerves to and from them
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How and where are excess carbohydrates stored?
- As adipose tissue in the liver
- As glycogen in the liver
- As glycogen under the skin and around organs
- As adipose tissue under the skin and around organs
3. What are proteins made up of?
- Adipose tissue
- Amino acids
- Simple sugars
4. Which of the following characteristics are NOT caused by both inheritance and environment?
- Having ears without lobes
- A persons body mass
- How tall a person is (height)
- How intelligent a person is
5. What is the final stage in a spinal reflex?
Similar Biology resources: