1. In the process of spreading malaria, the mosquito is the...
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the gland in the brain that detects when the blood is too hot or too cold?
3. What is the purpose of the iris?
- Focuses light onto the retina
- Refracts light rays
- Controls the amount of light entering the eye
- Carries nerve impulses to the brain
4. Which of the following is a depressant?
5. What are proteins made up of?
- Adipose tissue
- Simple sugars
- Amino acids
Similar Biology resources: