1. What is the name of the gland in the brain that detects when the blood is too hot or too cold?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the body need protein?
- For energy
- For growth and repair
- To make haemoglobin
- To prevent constipation
3. What is the central nervous system made up of?
- The brain and spinal cord
- The brain, spinal cord and nerves to and from them
- The spinal cord and nerves to and from it
- The brain and nerves to and from it
4. In the process of spreading malaria, the mosquito is the...
5. What is the final stage in a spinal reflex?
Similar Biology resources: