1. What is the purpose of the iris?
- Focuses light onto the retina
- Refracts light rays
- Controls the amount of light entering the eye
- Carries nerve impulses to the brain
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the body need protein?
- For growth and repair
- To prevent constipation
- To make haemoglobin
- For energy
3. How and where are excess carbohydrates stored?
- As glycogen in the liver
- As glycogen under the skin and around organs
- As adipose tissue in the liver
- As adipose tissue under the skin and around organs
4. What is the first stage in a spinal reflex?
5. What is the central nervous system made up of?
- The brain and spinal cord
- The brain, spinal cord and nerves to and from them
- The spinal cord and nerves to and from it
- The brain and nerves to and from it
Similar Biology resources: