1. Why does the body need protein?
- To prevent constipation
- For growth and repair
- For energy
- To make haemoglobin
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the central nervous system made up of?
- The spinal cord and nerves to and from it
- The brain and spinal cord
- The brain, spinal cord and nerves to and from them
- The brain and nerves to and from it
3. What are proteins made up of?
- Adipose tissue
- Amino acids
- Simple sugars
4. What is the first stage in a spinal reflex?
5. Which of the following characteristics are NOT caused by both inheritance and environment?
- Having ears without lobes
- A persons body mass
- How tall a person is (height)
- How intelligent a person is
Similar Biology resources: