1. Spinal Reflex
- receptor -> sensory neurone -> relay neurone
- CNS -> receptor -> sensory neurone -> stimulus-> motor neurone -> effector -> response
- receptor -> sensory neurone -> relay neurone ->motor neurone -> effector
- sensory neurone -> relay neurone ->motor neurone -> effector
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alcohol damages the liver because...
- the toxic chemical causes cirrhosis as it is broken down
- the toxins cause cirrhosis as the alcohol is broken down
- the liver cannot cope
- the liver is poisoned
3. What causes heart disease?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart due to plaque
4. An example of Homozygous =
- AA or aa
- Aa or aA
5. Type 1 diabetes is caused by ...
- insulin is reacting with the blood
- the body is not reacting to insulin
- the pancreas not producing enough insulin
- insulin is being absorbed by the liver