1. Pathogens cause symptoms by...
- killing white blood cells
- dying and producing waste
- damaging cells or producing toxins
- activating the boy's immune system
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In accommodation, to focus on distant objects...
- the lens bends
- the muscles move up
- the ciliary muscles relax and the suspensory ligaments tighten
- the ciliary muscles tighten and the suspensory ligaments relax
3. An example of Homozygous =
- AA or aa
- Aa or aA
4. Fats are stored...
- under the skin and around organs as glucose
- under the skin and around organs as muscle
- under the skin and around organs as adipose tissue.
- under the skin and around organs as glycogen
5. Systolic pressure is ...
- the pressure on the brain
- the pressure measured after death
- the maximum pressure
- the pressure in between beats