1. Fat is composed of...
- glucose units
- glucose & glycogen
- glycerol & fatty acids
- amino acids
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is stored in the liver as glycogen?
3. Pathogens cause symptoms by...
- killing white blood cells
- dying and producing waste
- damaging cells or producing toxins
- activating the boy's immune system
4. Blood Pressure is measured in...
- degrees centigrade
- mHg - Milligrams of Mercury
- mmHg - Millimeters of Mercury
- hg -Mercury
5. EAR stands for...
- doesn't stand for anything
- Estimated Allergy Requirement
- Estimated Average Requirement
- Protein intake