1. What is stored in the liver as glycogen?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Spinal Reflex
- receptor -> sensory neurone -> relay neurone ->motor neurone -> effector
- receptor -> sensory neurone -> relay neurone
- CNS -> receptor -> sensory neurone -> stimulus-> motor neurone -> effector -> response
- sensory neurone -> relay neurone ->motor neurone -> effector
3. Pathogens cause symptoms by...
- damaging cells or producing toxins
- activating the boy's immune system
- killing white blood cells
- dying and producing waste
4. Blood Pressure is measured in...
- mmHg - Millimeters of Mercury
- degrees centigrade
- mHg - Milligrams of Mercury
- hg -Mercury
5. Type 1 diabetes is caused by ...
- insulin is being absorbed by the liver
- the pancreas not producing enough insulin
- the body is not reacting to insulin
- insulin is reacting with the blood