1. What causes heart disease?
- Restricted blood flow to the heart due to plaque
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Spinal Reflex
- receptor -> sensory neurone -> relay neurone
- receptor -> sensory neurone -> relay neurone ->motor neurone -> effector
- sensory neurone -> relay neurone ->motor neurone -> effector
- CNS -> receptor -> sensory neurone -> stimulus-> motor neurone -> effector -> response
3. EAR stands for...
- doesn't stand for anything
- Estimated Average Requirement
- Protein intake
- Estimated Allergy Requirement
4. In accommodation, to focus on distant objects...
- the lens bends
- the ciliary muscles relax and the suspensory ligaments tighten
- the ciliary muscles tighten and the suspensory ligaments relax
- the muscles move up
5. Alcohol damages the liver because...
- the toxic chemical causes cirrhosis as it is broken down
- the toxins cause cirrhosis as the alcohol is broken down
- the liver cannot cope
- the liver is poisoned