1. What is Thrombosis?
- blood clots that block the artery
- cholesterol blocking the artery
- plaque that blocks the artery
- weak heart muscles
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. An example of Homozygous =
- AA or aa
- Aa or aA
3. EAR stands for...
- doesn't stand for anything
- Estimated Average Requirement
- Protein intake
- Estimated Allergy Requirement
4. Systolic pressure is ...
- the maximum pressure
- the pressure measured after death
- the pressure in between beats
- the pressure on the brain
5. Type 1 diabetes is caused by ...
- insulin is being absorbed by the liver
- the pancreas not producing enough insulin
- the body is not reacting to insulin
- insulin is reacting with the blood