1. What are memory cells NOT called?
- M cells
- T cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats the difference between Genotype and Phenotype?
- genetic makeup - what is expressed
- What is expressed - genetic makeup
3. What is Thrombosis?
- cholesterol blocking the artery
- blood clots that block the artery
- weak heart muscles
- plaque that blocks the artery
4. Fat is composed of...
- glycerol & fatty acids
- glucose & glycogen
- amino acids
- glucose units
5. Alcohol damages the liver because...
- the liver cannot cope
- the toxic chemical causes cirrhosis as it is broken down
- the toxins cause cirrhosis as the alcohol is broken down
- the liver is poisoned