1. Give an example of a Vector that causes malaria
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Pathogen?
- A species of Mosquitoes
- A microorganisms that cause infectious diseases
- A type of Medicine
- A symptom of cystic fibrosis
3. What is an Antibiotics?
- A chemical substance that prevent pathogens from causing damage inside of the body
- A Pathogen that causes AIDS
- A chemical substance that kills microorganisms outside of the body
- A Vector
4. What is MRSA an example of?
- A bacteria that is resistant to antibiotics
- A principal called Movement Respiration Secretion Affection
- A chemical defence the body uses to protect itself against infection
- A Vector
5. Why does bacteria become resistant?
- DNA undergos mutations
- They develop a hard shell made of calcium carbonate
- Due to variation in bacteria colonies, due to this some are resistant naturally to antibiotics causing certain bacteria to survive against antibiotics and then reproduce to make a popuation of resistant bacteria
- Tough cell walls