1. What is an Antibiotics?
- A Vector
- A Pathogen that causes AIDS
- A chemical substance that prevent pathogens from causing damage inside of the body
- A chemical substance that kills microorganisms outside of the body
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does bacteria become resistant?
- Due to variation in bacteria colonies, due to this some are resistant naturally to antibiotics causing certain bacteria to survive against antibiotics and then reproduce to make a popuation of resistant bacteria
- They develop a hard shell made of calcium carbonate
- Tough cell walls
- DNA undergos mutations
3. What is a Vector?
- A type of Fungi
- A method of pathogen transfer that invloves particles travelling on particles of air
- An animal that passes pathogens between people
- A coordinate on a map
4. Give an example of a Vector that causes malaria
5. What is a Pathogen?
- A microorganisms that cause infectious diseases
- A symptom of cystic fibrosis
- A type of Medicine
- A species of Mosquitoes