1. What is 'heterozygous'?
- Two different alleles
- Two alleles the same
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a false negative?
- This is when the test has failed to detect a certain allele or faulty chromosome so the person thinks that they do not have a genetic disorder when they do
- This is when a genetic test has wrongly detected a certain allele or a faulty chromosome so the person thinks that they have a genetic disorder when they don't
3. What are the symptoms of cystic fibrosis?
- Memory Loss, Chest infections, Poor concentration, Breathing difficulty
- Breathing difficulty, Chest Infections, Painful Coughing, Difficulty digesting food
- Tremors, Memory Loss, Clumsiness, Mood changes, Poor concentration
4. What sex chromosomes do men have?
5. What sex chromosomes do women have?