1. What are the symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
- Tremors, Memory Loss, Clumsiness, Mood changes, Poor concentration
- Memory Loss, Chest infections, Poor concentration, Breathing difficulty
- Breathing difficulty, Chest Infections, Painful Coughing, Difficulty digesting food
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can adult stem cells be used for?
- to treat blood diseases, maintaining and repairing old, damaged tissues, leukaemia
- replacing faulty heart muscle cells, insulin producing cells for diabetes and nerve cells fro paralysed people
3. What is a false negative?
- This is when the test has failed to detect a certain allele or faulty chromosome so the person thinks that they do not have a genetic disorder when they do
- This is when a genetic test has wrongly detected a certain allele or a faulty chromosome so the person thinks that they have a genetic disorder when they don't
4. What is a gene?
- A gene is a code for making certain proteins
- A gene is everything an organism displays
- A gene is the characteristics an organism displays
5. What are Clones?
- Clones are genetically identical organisms
- Clones are identical twins
- Clones are organisms within a species that have similar characteristics