1. Which of these is not a factor that can cause heart disease?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these doesn't cause extinction?
- A change in the food web
- Mutations in body cells
- Human activity
3. What does homozygous mean?
- The two alleles are the same
- The two alleles are different
- There are two alleles
- All of your alleles are the same
4. How do viruses cause disease?
- By making copies of themselves
- By hijacking cells
- By acting like body cells
- By making toxins
5. What is a species?
- A group of organisms that live in the same environment
- A group of organisms that can successfully breed together
- A group of organisms that can breed together to create fertile offspring
- A group of organisms that look similar