1. How is nitrogen split in the air?
- It isn't, it's too unreactive
- By reactions in thunderstorms
- By reacting with water vapour
- By reacting with oxygen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do genes do?
- Carry instructions for making proteins
- Decide what our favourite food is
- Decide which proteins we don't need
- Carry instructions for making hormones
3. Which of these isn't an external defence?
- Stomach acid
- The immune system
4. How do we remove waste products from our cells?
- The liver
- In our blood
- Through water
5. What is sustainability?
- How quickly we can regrow things
- Meeting the needs of the people today without damaging resources for future generations
- Meeting the needs of the people today
- Not using fossil fuels