1. Which of these is not a factor that can cause heart disease?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the brain measures the water balance?
- The hippocampus
- The cerebral cortext
- The pituitary gland
- The brain stem
3. What is sustainability?
- How quickly we can regrow things
- Meeting the needs of the people today without damaging resources for future generations
- Meeting the needs of the people today
- Not using fossil fuels
4. How do viruses cause disease?
- By acting like body cells
- By hijacking cells
- By making toxins
- By making copies of themselves
5. Which of these doesn't cause extinction?
- Mutations in body cells
- Human activity
- A change in the food web