1. How do viruses cause disease?
- By acting like body cells
- By hijacking cells
- By making toxins
- By making copies of themselves
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is biodiversity important?
- It isn't
- It makes sure we don't die
- It can provide us with new medicines
- It makes the environment look pretty
3. Which of these is an occasion when energy will be transferred?
- When an organism dies
- When an organism excretes
- When an organism is eaten
- When an organism respires
4. What are all species dependent on?
- The sun
5. Which of these is not a factor that can cause heart disease?