1. Why is biodiversity important?
- It can provide us with new medicines
- It isn't
- It makes sure we don't die
- It makes the environment look pretty
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do we remove waste products from our cells?
- In our blood
- Through water
- The liver
3. What is a similarity between selective breeding and natural selection?
- Both are artificial
- Both happen in all organisms
- Both rely on genetic variation
- Both are natural
4. What does homozygous mean?
- The two alleles are the same
- The two alleles are different
- There are two alleles
- All of your alleles are the same
5. What is the genotype?
- The genes in a strand of DNA
- The genetic make up of an organism
- The observable characteristics of an organism
- The size of jeans you wear