1. How does alcohol affect the water balance?
- It stops ADH production
- It replaces the water in your blood
- It increases ADH production
- It doesn't
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a factor that can cause heart disease?
3. What is sustainability?
- Not using fossil fuels
- Meeting the needs of the people today without damaging resources for future generations
- How quickly we can regrow things
- Meeting the needs of the people today
4. Why isn't large scale monoculture sustainable?
- It uses too many pesticides
- It reduces the diversity of the field
- It kills animals
- It involves destroying forests
5. How is nitrogen split in the air?
- By reacting with water vapour
- By reactions in thunderstorms
- By reacting with oxygen
- It isn't, it's too unreactive