1. where is glucose stored?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is type two diabetes?
- hen the body is alergic to insluin
- where the body produces little or no insulin
- when the body becomes resistant to insulin
- when you eat too much fatty food
3. are shoots negatively or poitively phototrophic?
4. what is a protozoa?
- an infection caused by fungi
- a single celled organism
- an organism with one or more cells
- a type of malaria disease
5. what is benign cancer?
- when the tumor dies off
- where the tumour grows and can spread to other areas
- where the tumour grows until there is no room left
- when the cells die off