1. are shoots negatively or poitively phototrophic?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the equation for EAR?
- 0.6 x body mass(kg)
- 0.6 / body mass(kg)
- 0.8 x body mass(kg)
- 0.6 x body mass (g)
3. which of these things doesnt happen when youre too hot
- heat stroke
- lots of sweat is produced
- hairs lie flat
4. what is type two diabetes?
- hen the body is alergic to insluin
- where the body produces little or no insulin
- when the body becomes resistant to insulin
- when you eat too much fatty food
5. are roots positively or negtively phototrophic?