1. what is type two diabetes?
- when the body becomes resistant to insulin
- where the body produces little or no insulin
- when you eat too much fatty food
- hen the body is alergic to insluin
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is benign cancer?
- when the tumor dies off
- where the tumour grows until there is no room left
- when the cells die off
- where the tumour grows and can spread to other areas
3. what is the role of insulin?
- controls blood sugar levels
- boosts blood sugar levels
- lowers blood sugar levels
- produce glucose
4. which part of the eye refracts light?
5. where is glucose stored?