1. what is benign cancer?
- when the cells die off
- when the tumor dies off
- where the tumour grows until there is no room left
- where the tumour grows and can spread to other areas
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. blood glucose levels are controlled by what?
3. what is negative feedback?
- a response that counteracts changes to the bodies environment
- when your body shut down because of changes to the body
- bad things said by a teacher
- when you are too cold
4. what is homeostasis
- when the body shuts down due to temperature
- mainting a constant internal environment
- a type of vein
- a type of cancer
5. where is glucose stored?