1. What did Axline do with Dibs after observing him?
- Talked with Dibs
- Gained permission from his mother to conduct weekly play therapy sessions with him
- Asked his mother to spend time at their home observing their interactions
- Met with his parents
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was there any mention of the oedipus complex in this study?
- Axline didn't suggest this was the case but Hans was around 5 at the time so this could have been the case
3. What symbolised Dibs' family to him?
- He made no symbolic references
- Teddy bears
- Stuffed animals
4. What was Axline's profession?
- A child psychologist
- A clinical psychologist
- A therapist
- A cognitive psychologist
5. What was one of the main dificulties Axline found?
- That Dibs didn't want to go home
- He was jealous of his sister
- He hated his mother
- He hated school
Similar Psychology resources: