1. What did Axline do 5 minutes before the end of the play therapy session with Dibs?
- Left Dibs in the room by himself to talk with his parents
- Told him that soon he would have to leave her to prepare him
- Say goodbye to Dibs and get him to gather his stuff
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to Dibs' parents throughout the study?
- They decided to put him up for adoption
- They grew gradually more interested in their sons progress
- They began to recognise that they had a role to play in this and so took a more active role
- They grew tired and angry about Dibs' lack of progress
3. Is the study easily replicable and reliable?
4. Is the study generalisable?
5. What did Dibs' parents think the problems with Dibs were caused by?
- Biological issues such as retardation
- An inability to connect with others
- Emotional stress
Similar Psychology resources: