1. What did Dibs nickname the three dolls he could play with?
- He didn't nickname them
- After his dad, Axline and his teacher at school
- Mother, father and sister
- Papa, Jane and Sophie
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Dibs' mother begin to do throughout the study?
- Started to teach Dibs how to read as she feared he was not able
- Started to go on outings with Dibs
- Decided to home school Dibs
- Cuddled with Dibs more
3. Where were Dibs' problems existing?
- In his unconcious
- In his preconcious
- In his concious
4. What was Axline's profession?
- A child psychologist
- A cognitive psychologist
- A clinical psychologist
- A therapist
5. Did Dibs' father demonstrate love towards his son?
Similar Psychology resources: