1. What happened to Dibs' parents throughout the study?
- They began to recognise that they had a role to play in this and so took a more active role
- They grew tired and angry about Dibs' lack of progress
- They decided to put him up for adoption
- They grew gradually more interested in their sons progress
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of data did this study collect?
3. How did Axline get Dibs to speak?
- She didn't, she waited for him to speak
- She interrogated him
- She asked him questions related to the play therapy
- She got his parents to sit in the room with them and ask him questions
4. Was there any mention of the oedipus complex in this study?
- Axline didn't suggest this was the case but Hans was around 5 at the time so this could have been the case
5. Did Dibs have any siblings?
- Yes- a younger sister
- Yes- a younger brother
- No none
- Yes he had two older siblings
Similar Psychology resources: