1. Name a phobia of Dibs
- Being locked inside and walls
- Being quizzed
- Play therapy
- Having to interact with other children
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Dibs do with books?
- Turned pages at a rate which would suggest he could read but the tachers did not know whether Dibs could read
- Loved them and read many of them
- Ate them
- Ripped pages from them
3. How old was Dibs when he was reffered to Axline?
- 3 years old
- 5 years old
- 7 years old
- 10 years old
4. Why did Dibs' mother resent him?
- Because he had destroyed the relationship between his father and mother
- Because he was costly
- Because he had ruined her carrer as she had to give up her work to look after him
- Because he was a tricky child
5. Did Dibs' parents have any trouble with his sibling?
- A few but not as many as Dibs
- No and she was sent away to school at an early age
- Yes, similar to Dibs' problems
Similar Psychology resources: