1. Was there any mention of the oedipus complex in this study?
- Axline didn't suggest this was the case but Hans was around 5 at the time so this could have been the case
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Did Dibs' parents have any trouble with his sibling?
- No and she was sent away to school at an early age
- Yes, similar to Dibs' problems
- A few but not as many as Dibs
3. What did Dibs' parents think the problems with Dibs were caused by?
- Emotional stress
- Biological issues such as retardation
- An inability to connect with others
4. How was data for this study collected?
- By asking Dibs' parents questions
- Through notes taken during his play therapy sessions
- Through quizzing Dibs
- By asking Dibs' teachers questions
5. What did Dibs' father see him as?
- An annoyance
- A tricky child
- An angel
Similar Psychology resources: