1. Did Axline use many research methods?
- No only a case study
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Dibs' mother do that hindered her son's social development?
- Locked him in his room
- Excessivley tested him and taught his and shouted if he got it wrong
- Hit him
- Stopped him from socialising with other children
3. Who contacted Axline?
- Axline asked the school if they had anyone she could study
- Dibs' nurse
- Dibs' private school that he was attending
- Dibs' parents
4. Did Dibs' parents have any trouble with his sibling?
- No and she was sent away to school at an early age
- Yes, similar to Dibs' problems
- A few but not as many as Dibs
5. What did Dibs' parents think the problems with Dibs were caused by?
- Biological issues such as retardation
- An inability to connect with others
- Emotional stress
Similar Psychology resources: