1. Did Axline analyse what Dibs was saying and why?
- Yes because it saved her time later
- No because she wanted him to discover his own personality and not be subjected to any bias or pushed in a certain direction
- Yes because she needed to provide evidence for Freud's theories
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long did it take for Axline to discover Dibs' level of intelligence?
- On her first observation of Dibs
- The duration of the study
- A few play therapy sessions
- In the middle of the study
3. What happened to Dibs' parents throughout the study?
- They began to recognise that they had a role to play in this and so took a more active role
- They grew gradually more interested in their sons progress
- They grew tired and angry about Dibs' lack of progress
- They decided to put him up for adoption
4. What was Dibs' mother's profession?
- A scientist
- A psychologist
- A surgeon
- A doctor
5. How did Axline get Dibs to speak?
- She got his parents to sit in the room with them and ask him questions
- She didn't, she waited for him to speak
- She asked him questions related to the play therapy
- She interrogated him
Similar Psychology resources: