1. Was Dibs allowed to say and do anything?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Did Dibs exhibit anger towards the dolls that he named mother and sister?
- Some but not much, he placed them but did not bury them
- No none
- Yes he broke them
3. Did Axline use many research methods?
- No only a case study
4. What was one of the main dificulties Axline found?
- He hated school
- He was jealous of his sister
- That Dibs didn't want to go home
- He hated his mother
5. Where were Dibs' problems existing?
- In his unconcious
- In his preconcious
- In his concious
Similar Psychology resources: