1. What did Axline do 5 minutes before the end of the play therapy session with Dibs?
- Left Dibs in the room by himself to talk with his parents
- Told him that soon he would have to leave her to prepare him
- Say goodbye to Dibs and get him to gather his stuff
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were the teachers concerned about Dibs?
- He played by himself and attacked other children that tried to play with him, even attacking teachers that tried to take him home
- He used to cry often to the teachers about his home life and especially his father
- He would not speak
- He refused to do any school work
3. What did Dibs' parents think the problems with Dibs were caused by?
- An inability to connect with others
- Biological issues such as retardation
- Emotional stress
4. What would happen when Axline told Dibs that the play therapy session was over?
- He would throw a tantrum and hide under her desk
- He would scream
- He was happy to leave and showed excitement at seeing his mother
- He would cling onto Axline
5. What did Dibs nickname the three dolls he could play with?
- He didn't nickname them
- Mother, father and sister
- Papa, Jane and Sophie
- After his dad, Axline and his teacher at school
Similar Psychology resources: