1. What did Dibs' mother begin to do throughout the study?
- Started to teach Dibs how to read as she feared he was not able
- Started to go on outings with Dibs
- Decided to home school Dibs
- Cuddled with Dibs more
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the study show of Dibs' intelligence?
- That he had a below average IQ level
- That he was actually very intelligent and had an extreemely high IQ
- That he had dislexia
- That he had a high IQ but simply couldn't apply himself
3. What did Axline do with Dibs after observing him?
- Met with his parents
- Gained permission from his mother to conduct weekly play therapy sessions with him
- Talked with Dibs
- Asked his mother to spend time at their home observing their interactions
4. How long did it take for Axline to discover Dibs' level of intelligence?
- The duration of the study
- In the middle of the study
- A few play therapy sessions
- On her first observation of Dibs
5. What term can be applied to Dibs?
Similar Psychology resources: