1. Brown 2004 in Coleman 2011 differentiates between?
- Crowds and Cliques
- Friendships and Acquaintances
- Sibling rivalry and sibling affection
- Rejection and isolation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do teenagers seek?
3. Bee and Boyd 2014 state that by 3 to 4 years?
- Half of children have at least one mutual friendship and have already developed a best friend.
- Children have learnt how to interact most effectively with their peers.
- Half of children have at least 5 friends and have developed a good friend.
- Most of children have at least one mutual friendship and have already developed a best friend.
4. Studies have found rejection and isolation to?
- Have negative consequences for the academic profile of young people alone.
- Have positive long term consequences for individuals motivating people to validate themselves and really on their own opinion of themselves.
- Have negative consequences for young people rejected by their peers several studies have evidenced links to, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and poor academic performance.
- Have no consequences for young people.
5. What are the types of interaction play identified by Parten in 1932 and cited in Smith, Cowie and Blades?
- Imitating, Creative and Practical.
- Unoccupied, onlooker, solitary, parallel, associative and co-operative.
- Communicative, Tactile and Friendly.
- Shy, Confident and Easy going.