1. Who conducted the Infants in Glasgow research?
- Friedman and Rosenman
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Harlow use for his Experiement?
- Orphan Monkeys
- Orphan Gerbils
- Orphan Ducks
- Orphan Mice
3. What does PILES stand for?
- Protection, Inability, Lifting, Extra,Strands
- Physical, Intellegence, Launguage, Emotional, Social
- Physical, Intellectual, Launguage, Emotional, Social
4. which research did Ainsworth do?
- The Strange Situation
- Johnson and Johnson
- Infants in Glasgow
- Cupboard love