1. A social behaviour or characteristic that elicits a caregiving reaction.
- first releasers
- social releasers
- primary releasers
- social behaviour
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The idea that the one relationship that the infant has with the primary attachment figure is of special significance.
- mono attachment
- one bond
3. Refers to the characteristics that are inborn.
4. The lack of having any attachment due to the failure to develop attachments in early life
- disorganised attachment
- secure attachment
5. An emotional bond between two people.