1. According to Bowlby, when must attachment happen?
- 0-18 years old
- In the critical period of 0-3 years of age
- In the sensitive period
- Before teenage years
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the internal working model give infants expectations of?
- the type of person that they are
- relationships with other people
- mental health
- Short term memory
3. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Ethical issues
- Demand characteristics
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Lacks population validity
4. What is the inborn set of behaviours that provoke a response from a caregiver called?
- Social releasers
- Emotionally responsive
5. What is the definition for attachment?
- A bond an infant has for its caregiver
- A bond between two people
- A strong and reciprocal emotional bond that develops between an infant and its caregiver