- Created by: izzyolivey
- Created on: 18-04-15 16:01
1. What is the definition for attachment?
- A bond an infant has for its caregiver
- A strong and reciprocal emotional bond that develops between an infant and its caregiver
- A bond between two people
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is monotropy?
- Infant not being able to form an attachment
- A strong attachment
- Infants attach to one primary caregiver
- Infants attaching to multiple caregivers
3. Who argued that forming an attachment bond is important for survival?
- Harlow and Harlow
- Schaffer and Emerson
- Mary Ainsworth
4. According to Bowlby, when must attachment happen?
- 0-18 years old
- In the critical period of 0-3 years of age
- In the sensitive period
- Before teenage years
5. What is the inborn set of behaviours that provoke a response from a caregiver called?
- Emotionally responsive
- Social releasers