1. What is monotropy?
- Infants attach to one primary caregiver
- Infants attaching to multiple caregivers
- Infant not being able to form an attachment
- A strong attachment
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the internal working model give infants expectations of?
- relationships with other people
- Short term memory
- mental health
- the type of person that they are
3. Who argued that forming an attachment bond is important for survival?
- Harlow and Harlow
- Schaffer and Emerson
- Mary Ainsworth
4. According to Bowlby, when must attachment happen?
- 0-18 years old
- In the critical period of 0-3 years of age
- In the sensitive period
- Before teenage years
5. What is a strength of Bowlby's Theory?
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Elizabeth Loftus
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Hazan and Shaver
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Harlow and Harlow
- Culturally biased