1. What is a strength of Bowlby's Theory?
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Elizabeth Loftus
- Culturally biased
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Hazan and Shaver
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Harlow and Harlow
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Lacks population validity
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Demand characteristics
- Ethical issues
3. What is the definition for attachment?
- A bond an infant has for its caregiver
- A bond between two people
- A strong and reciprocal emotional bond that develops between an infant and its caregiver
4. Who argued that forming an attachment bond is important for survival?
- Mary Ainsworth
- Schaffer and Emerson
- Harlow and Harlow
5. According to Bowlby, when must attachment happen?
- In the critical period of 0-3 years of age
- Before teenage years
- In the sensitive period
- 0-18 years old