- Created by: izzyolivey
- Created on: 18-04-15 16:01
1. What is the definition for attachment?
- A strong and reciprocal emotional bond that develops between an infant and its caregiver
- A bond between two people
- A bond an infant has for its caregiver
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is monotropy?
- Infant not being able to form an attachment
- Infants attach to one primary caregiver
- Infants attaching to multiple caregivers
- A strong attachment
3. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Ethical issues
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Lacks population validity
- Demand characteristics
4. What does the internal working model give infants expectations of?
- mental health
- the type of person that they are
- relationships with other people
- Short term memory
5. What is the inborn set of behaviours that provoke a response from a caregiver called?
- Emotionally responsive
- Social releasers