1. According to Bowlby, when must attachment happen?
- 0-18 years old
- In the critical period of 0-3 years of age
- In the sensitive period
- Before teenage years
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the internal working model give infants expectations of?
- the type of person that they are
- relationships with other people
- mental health
- Short term memory
3. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Demand characteristics
- Lacks population validity
- Ethical issues
4. What is a strength of Bowlby's Theory?
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Elizabeth Loftus
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Hazan and Shaver
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Harlow and Harlow
- Culturally biased
5. Who argued that forming an attachment bond is important for survival?
- Harlow and Harlow
- Mary Ainsworth
- Schaffer and Emerson