1. What is a strength of Bowlby's Theory?
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Hazan and Shaver
- Culturally biased
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Harlow and Harlow
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Elizabeth Loftus
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued that forming an attachment bond is important for survival?
- Mary Ainsworth
- Harlow and Harlow
- Schaffer and Emerson
3. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Lacks population validity
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Demand characteristics
- Ethical issues
4. What is monotropy?
- Infant not being able to form an attachment
- A strong attachment
- Infants attach to one primary caregiver
- Infants attaching to multiple caregivers
5. What is the definition for attachment?
- A strong and reciprocal emotional bond that develops between an infant and its caregiver
- A bond between two people
- A bond an infant has for its caregiver