1. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Lacks population validity
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Demand characteristics
- Ethical issues
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Bowlby, when must attachment happen?
- In the critical period of 0-3 years of age
- Before teenage years
- In the sensitive period
- 0-18 years old
3. What is the inborn set of behaviours that provoke a response from a caregiver called?
- Social releasers
- Emotionally responsive
4. What is a strength of Bowlby's Theory?
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Hazan and Shaver
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Harlow and Harlow
- Research evidence that supports the theory by Elizabeth Loftus
- Culturally biased
5. Who argued that forming an attachment bond is important for survival?
- Mary Ainsworth
- Harlow and Harlow
- Schaffer and Emerson