1. What is the definition for attachment?
- A bond an infant has for its caregiver
- A strong and reciprocal emotional bond that develops between an infant and its caregiver
- A bond between two people
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the inborn set of behaviours that provoke a response from a caregiver called?
- Social releasers
- Emotionally responsive
3. What is monotropy?
- A strong attachment
- Infants attaching to multiple caregivers
- Infants attach to one primary caregiver
- Infant not being able to form an attachment
4. What does the internal working model give infants expectations of?
- the type of person that they are
- Short term memory
- relationships with other people
- mental health
5. What is a weakness of Bowlby's Theory?
- Critical period too rigid a concept
- Demand characteristics
- Lacks population validity
- Ethical issues