1. How many ATP molecules are in one glucose molecule?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What three componants make up ATP
- Ribose, Adenine and three phosphates
- Deoxiribose, Adenine and three phospahtes
- RIbose, Adosine and a phosphate
- Deoxiribose, Adosine and a phosphate
3. Which of these is not a use of ATP?
- Light dependent reaction
- Active transport
4. What reaction combines ADP with a phosphate?
5. What reactions releases energy from the bonds in ATP?
- Oxidative phosphorylation