1. What happens if an atom gains an electron?
- It becomes negatively charged because the electron has a negative charge
- It becomes unstable because it's shell is full
- It becomes positively charged because the electron has a positive charge
- It remains the same because the electron is neutral
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ionic bonding is...
- the forming of negative ions
- between two non-metals
- the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- between two metals
3. What is the most reactive metal?
4. What is the 5th element in the periodic table?
5. What is an ion?
- An atom that has a positive or negative charge
- A metal
- A product of an ionic bond
- A negatively charged element