1. Which of the following statements is correct?
- Protons have a negative charge
- There is an equal amount of protons and neutrons in an atom
- There is an equal amount of protons and electrons in an atom
- The number of electrons and neutrons added together equal the mass number
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ionic bonding is...
- the forming of negative ions
- the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- between two metals
- between two non-metals
3. What is an ion?
- A negatively charged element
- An atom that has a positive or negative charge
- A product of an ionic bond
- A metal
4. How many electrons are allowed on the inner shell?
5. What is a gain of electrons called?