1. What is a loss of electrons called?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many electrons are allowed on the inner shell?
3. What happens if an atom gains an electron?
- It becomes unstable because it's shell is full
- It becomes positively charged because the electron has a positive charge
- It becomes negatively charged because the electron has a negative charge
- It remains the same because the electron is neutral
4. Ionic bonding is...
- the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- between two metals
- the forming of negative ions
- between two non-metals
5. What is made up from one type of atom?