1. Covalent bonding is...
- between two metals
- the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- between two non-metals
- the transfer of protons from one atom to another
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following statements is correct?
- The number of electrons and neutrons added together equal the mass number
- There is an equal amount of protons and electrons in an atom
- There is an equal amount of protons and neutrons in an atom
- Protons have a negative charge
3. What is an ion?
- A metal
- An atom that has a positive or negative charge
- A negatively charged element
- A product of an ionic bond
4. What is the most reactive metal?
5. Name the two types of ion.
- Anion and cation
- Inion and kation
- Onion and hation
- Enion and fation