1. What is the 5th element in the periodic table?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the difference between a compound and mixture?
- A compound is chemically combined, a mixture isn't
- A compound has elements that aren't combined, a mixture has elements that are combined
- A mixture is made from atoms, a compound from elements
- A mixture contains three or more elements, a compound contains two or more
3. Which of the following statements is correct?
- The number of electrons and neutrons added together equal the mass number
- Protons have a negative charge
- There is an equal amount of protons and electrons in an atom
- There is an equal amount of protons and neutrons in an atom
4. How many electrons are allowed on the inner shell?
5. What happens if an atom gains an electron?
- It becomes negatively charged because the electron has a negative charge
- It becomes positively charged because the electron has a positive charge
- It remains the same because the electron is neutral
- It becomes unstable because it's shell is full