1. What is made up from one type of atom?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. A mass number is what?
- protons + electrons
- protons + neutrons
- neutrons only
- protons only
3. What's the difference between a compound and mixture?
- A compound is chemically combined, a mixture isn't
- A mixture is made from atoms, a compound from elements
- A mixture contains three or more elements, a compound contains two or more
- A compound has elements that aren't combined, a mixture has elements that are combined
4. What is an ion?
- An atom that has a positive or negative charge
- A metal
- A product of an ionic bond
- A negatively charged element
5. What is a loss of electrons called?