1. What's the difference between a compound and mixture?
- A mixture contains three or more elements, a compound contains two or more
- A compound has elements that aren't combined, a mixture has elements that are combined
- A compound is chemically combined, a mixture isn't
- A mixture is made from atoms, a compound from elements
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the two types of ion.
- Anion and cation
- Onion and hation
- Enion and fation
- Inion and kation
3. What happens if an atom gains an electron?
- It remains the same because the electron is neutral
- It becomes negatively charged because the electron has a negative charge
- It becomes positively charged because the electron has a positive charge
- It becomes unstable because it's shell is full
4. What is made up from one type of atom?
5. Covalent bonding is...
- the transfer of electrons from one atom to another
- the transfer of protons from one atom to another
- between two non-metals
- between two metals