1. What happens if an atom gains an electron?
- It becomes unstable because it's shell is full
- It becomes negatively charged because the electron has a negative charge
- It remains the same because the electron is neutral
- It becomes positively charged because the electron has a positive charge
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is made up from one type of atom?
3. What's the difference between a compound and mixture?
- A compound has elements that aren't combined, a mixture has elements that are combined
- A compound is chemically combined, a mixture isn't
- A mixture contains three or more elements, a compound contains two or more
- A mixture is made from atoms, a compound from elements
4. A mass number is what?
- neutrons only
- protons + electrons
- protons + neutrons
- protons only
5. What is a gain of electrons called?