1. What are these parts of an atom called: Electron, Neutron and Proton?
- Subatomic particles
- Atom particles
- Tronic particles
- Charged particles
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an atom?
- The basic particle from which all substances are built up
- A animal
- A group of particals that make up a substance
- A plant
3. What charge and mass does a Electron have?
- Neutral 0 mass 1
- Negitive -1 mass 0
- Positive +1 mass 1
4. In the periodic table, what is a group?
- Rows going down
- Rows going across
5. What is an element?
- Made up of only one type of atom
- Pure substance made up of 2 or more atoms that are chemically joined
- Contains 2 or more substances that are not chemically joined
- A group of atoms that are chemically joined together the atoms are the same