1. What are these parts of an atom called: Electron, Neutron and Proton?
- Charged particles
- Atom particles
- Subatomic particles
- Tronic particles
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What charge and mass does a Electron have?
- Negitive -1 mass 0
- Positive +1 mass 1
- Neutral 0 mass 1
3. In the periodic table, what is a group?
- Rows going down
- Rows going across
4. What is listed in the periodic Table?
5. What is a mixture?
- Made up of only one type of atom
- A group of atoms that are chemically joined together the atoms are the same
- Contains 2 or more substances that are not chemically joined
- Pure substance made up of 2 or more atoms that are chemically joined