1. What is a molecule
- Pure substance made up of 2 or more atoms that are chemically joined
- Contains 2 or more substances that are not chemically joined
- A group of atoms that are chemically joined together the atoms are the same
- Made up of only one type of atom
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an atom?
- A plant
- The basic particle from which all substances are built up
- A group of particals that make up a substance
- A animal
3. What are these parts of an atom called: Electron, Neutron and Proton?
- Charged particles
- Subatomic particles
- Tronic particles
- Atom particles
4. What is listed in the periodic Table?
5. What charge and mass does a Electron have?
- Negitive -1 mass 0
- Positive +1 mass 1
- Neutral 0 mass 1