1. What charge and mass does a neutron have?
- Positive +1 mass 1
- Neutral 0 mass 1
- Negitive -1 mass 0
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are these parts of an atom called: Electron, Neutron and Proton?
- Atom particles
- Subatomic particles
- Charged particles
- Tronic particles
3. What is listed in the periodic Table?
4. What is a compound?
- Contains 2 or more substances that are not chemically joined
- Pure substance made up of 2 or more atoms that are chemically joined
- Made up of only one type of atom
- A group of atoms that are chemically joined together the atoms are the same
5. which sides are the metal and non-metal substances
- Metals- left non-metal-right
- Metal-right non-metal-left