1. what charge is a neutron?
- 2 decibles=2
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does each group[a vertical column] contain?
- elements with different properties
- elements with similar properties
- elements with 12 protons
3. what charge is an electron?
- 2 decibels=2
4. what is an element?
- a substance that is made of only one type of atom
- a mixture of different atoms
- a substance made of two types of atoms
- a substance made of compounds
5. where are the non metals situated on the periodic table?
- the middle
- the right
- the left
- the bottum