1. How many atoms are in our body?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will the experiment show?
- Both air and bromine particles are moving randomly and there re large gaps between the particles: therefore, they can easily mix together
- They are very fast
3. What is crystallisation?
- The separation of a dissolved solid from a solution, when the solid is much more soluble in hot solvent than in cold
- Melting a compound before we can electrolyse it
4. What is diffusion?
- When a gas moves freely from an area of high concentration to low concentration
- When a gas gives of a smell
5. How can we use diffusion to investigate particles?
- Wait, for five minutes, for the bromine gas to diffuse from its flask to the other
- Release bromine gas into the atmosphere