1. What will the experiment show?
- Both air and bromine particles are moving randomly and there re large gaps between the particles: therefore, they can easily mix together
- They are very fast
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a mixture?
- An impure substance made from different elements or compounds
- A pure substance made from different elements
3. How can we use diffusion to investigate particles?
- Wait, for five minutes, for the bromine gas to diffuse from its flask to the other
- Release bromine gas into the atmosphere
4. What is paper chromatography?
- The separation of substances that have different solubilities in a given solvent
- Coloured paper used to identify a substance's pH levels
5. What is an atom?
- The smallest particle of an element
- Part of a molecule