1. How can information from chromatograms be used to identify the composition of a mixture
- Calculate the distance moved by the compound/the distance moved by the solvent
- Use universal indicator
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Could the atoms join together to make a new substances?
3. What is fractional distillation?
- To separate two or more liquids that are miscible with one another
- A redox reaction
4. What is an element?
- A pure substance that is listed on the Periodic Table and has only one type of atom
5. How can we use dilution of coloured solutions to detect atoms?
- When a solute (the dissolved substance in solution) is dissolved in a solvent
- Use a microscope