1. What is a compound?
- A pure substance made from more than one type of element, after being chemically bonded
- An impure substance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can scientists measure very small forces?
- They use probes to detect particles and reposition them (atomic force microscopes)
- Magnify Glass
3. How many atoms are in our body?
4. What is filtration?
- The separation of an undissolved solid from a mixture of the solid and a liquid/solution
- Extracting aluminium from its ore bauxite
5. What is paper chromatography?
- The separation of substances that have different solubilities in a given solvent
- Coloured paper used to identify a substance's pH levels