1. How many atoms are in our body?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is crystallisation?
- The separation of a dissolved solid from a solution, when the solid is much more soluble in hot solvent than in cold
- Melting a compound before we can electrolyse it
3. How can scientists measure very small forces?
- They use probes to detect particles and reposition them (atomic force microscopes)
- Magnify Glass
4. What is diffusion?
- When a gas moves freely from an area of high concentration to low concentration
- When a gas gives of a smell
5. What is paper chromatography?
- The separation of substances that have different solubilities in a given solvent
- Coloured paper used to identify a substance's pH levels