1. What is an element?
- A pure substance that is listed on the Periodic Table and has only one type of atom
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is fractional distillation?
- To separate two or more liquids that are miscible with one another
- A redox reaction
3. What will the experiment show?
- Both air and bromine particles are moving randomly and there re large gaps between the particles: therefore, they can easily mix together
- They are very fast
4. Who thought of particles in 1805?
- John Dalton
- James Dalton
5. What is distillation?
- The separation of a liquid from a solution
- Replacement of some or all of hydrogen in a substance