- Created by: mm2004
- Created on: 10-09-18 20:06
1. What is an isotope?
- A variant of an element with the same number of protons but a different number of neutrons
- A variant of an element with the same amount of electrons, protons and neutrons
- A variant of an element with a different number of electrons
- A variant of an element with a different number of protons but the same number of neutrons
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can you calculate the number of neutrons in a particle?
- mass number - atomic number
- atomic number - mass number
3. What are ions?
- Neutral particles
- Charged particles that form when atoms lose or gain electrons
- A group of electrons
4. What is the radius of a nucleus?
- 1 x 10-14
- 1 x 10-13
5. A nucleus contains...
- Protons, neutrons and electrons
- Protons and neutrons
- Electrons and protons