1. Which of these statements is true?
- Neutrons have a positive charge, electrons negative, protons neutral
- Protons have a positive charge, neutrons negative, electrons neutral.
- Protons have a positive charge, electrons negative, neutrons are neutral
- Electrons have a positive charge, neutrons neutral, protons positive
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Mendeleev do with elements that hadn't been discovered?
- Nothing, he didn't think there would be any
- Left a long gap along the top for them
- Left gaps
- Filled them in by predicting their properties
3. In which year did Mendeleev arrange the elements into a Periodic Table?
4. In isotopes, are there odd numbers of electrons, protons or neutrons?
5. Where are the protons and neutrons found in an atom?
- Alongside the electrons
- Energy shells
- Surrounding the electrons