1. Which of these statements is true?
- They all have a mass of 1
- Protons have a mass of 1, neutrons 1, electrons 1/1836
- Protons have a mass of 1/1836, neutrons 1, electrons 1
- Protons have a mass of 1, neutrons 1/1836, electrons 1
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In isotopes, are there odd numbers of electrons, protons or neutrons?
3. In which year did Mendeleev arrange the elements into a Periodic Table?
4. What did Mendeleev do with elements that hadn't been discovered?
- Left gaps
- Filled them in by predicting their properties
- Nothing, he didn't think there would be any
- Left a long gap along the top for them
5. Where are the protons and neutrons found in an atom?
- Energy shells
- Surrounding the electrons
- Alongside the electrons