1. In the modern periodic table, how are elements arranged?
- Decreasing atomic mass
- Increasing atomic mass
- Increasing atomic number
- Decreasing atomic number
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are the protons and neutrons found in an atom?
- Alongside the electrons
- Energy shells
- Surrounding the electrons
3. Where are non-metals located in the modern Periodic Table?
- Only on the bottom
- To the right
- Only on the top
- To the left
4. What did Mendeleev do with elements that hadn't been discovered?
- Left a long gap along the top for them
- Left gaps
- Nothing, he didn't think there would be any
- Filled them in by predicting their properties
5. In which year did Mendeleev arrange the elements into a Periodic Table?