1. Which of these statements is true?
- Electrons have a positive charge, neutrons neutral, protons positive
- Neutrons have a positive charge, electrons negative, protons neutral
- Protons have a positive charge, electrons negative, neutrons are neutral
- Protons have a positive charge, neutrons negative, electrons neutral.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year did Mendeleev arrange the elements into a Periodic Table?
3. What did Mendeleev do with elements that hadn't been discovered?
- Nothing, he didn't think there would be any
- Left a long gap along the top for them
- Left gaps
- Filled them in by predicting their properties
4. Which of these statements is true?
- They all have a mass of 1
- Protons have a mass of 1, neutrons 1, electrons 1/1836
- Protons have a mass of 1/1836, neutrons 1, electrons 1
- Protons have a mass of 1, neutrons 1/1836, electrons 1
5. Where are non-metals located in the modern Periodic Table?
- Only on the bottom
- To the right
- Only on the top
- To the left