1. In isotopes, are there odd numbers of electrons, protons or neutrons?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the modern periodic table, how are elements arranged?
- Increasing atomic number
- Decreasing atomic mass
- Increasing atomic mass
- Decreasing atomic number
3. Where are the protons and neutrons found in an atom?
- Alongside the electrons
- Energy shells
- Surrounding the electrons
4. Which of these statements is true?
- Protons have a positive charge, electrons negative, neutrons are neutral
- Protons have a positive charge, neutrons negative, electrons neutral.
- Electrons have a positive charge, neutrons neutral, protons positive
- Neutrons have a positive charge, electrons negative, protons neutral
5. Where are non-metals located in the modern Periodic Table?
- To the right
- Only on the bottom
- To the left
- Only on the top