1. Where are non-metals located in the modern Periodic Table?
- Only on the top
- To the right
- To the left
- Only on the bottom
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the modern periodic table, how are elements arranged?
- Decreasing atomic number
- Increasing atomic number
- Increasing atomic mass
- Decreasing atomic mass
3. Which of these statements is true?
- Neutrons have a positive charge, electrons negative, protons neutral
- Protons have a positive charge, neutrons negative, electrons neutral.
- Protons have a positive charge, electrons negative, neutrons are neutral
- Electrons have a positive charge, neutrons neutral, protons positive
4. What did Mendeleev do with elements of similar properties?
- Nothing, he spread them out
- Put them underneath each other
- Put them next to each other
- Cluster them in a group
5. In isotopes, are there odd numbers of electrons, protons or neutrons?