1. In isotopes, are there odd numbers of electrons, protons or neutrons?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements is true?
- Protons have a mass of 1, neutrons 1, electrons 1/1836
- Protons have a mass of 1, neutrons 1/1836, electrons 1
- Protons have a mass of 1/1836, neutrons 1, electrons 1
- They all have a mass of 1
3. What did Mendeleev do with elements of similar properties?
- Put them underneath each other
- Put them next to each other
- Nothing, he spread them out
- Cluster them in a group
4. Where are the protons and neutrons found in an atom?
- Alongside the electrons
- Surrounding the electrons
- Energy shells
5. Where are non-metals located in the modern Periodic Table?
- Only on the bottom
- To the left
- To the right
- Only on the top