- Created by: Marwa.Revisionx
- Created on: 01-01-17 21:28
1. What name is given to different versions of atoms that have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is present at the centre of an atom?
- The nucleus
- The electrons
- The core
3. What is the maximum number of electrons that can fit into the second shell?
4. Which sub-atomic particle has a mass of 0 and a negative charge?
5. Which sub-atomic particle has a mass of 1 and no charge?