1. Does oxygen exist in many forms?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is oxygen in low abundance in upper layers of the stratosphere?
3. 'haze in the atmosphere accompanied by high levels of ozone and nitrogen oxides, caused by the action of sunlight on pollutants' is the definition for what?
- Green house effect
- Photochemical smog
- Redox light reactions
4. Which of the following is not a ozone reducing species?
- C2H2 F4
5. Alcohols have the addition of what group
- -EN group
- -OH group
- -CO group