1. Altering the atmosphere artificially is an example of
- Climate change
- Chemical engineering
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much colder would temperatures at the Earth's surface be if there was no greenhouse effect?
3. When the sun releases energy from nuclear fusion the energy reaches the Earth and interacts with the atmosphere, which is not one of the things that can happen?
- It is reflected
- It is deformed
- It is scattered
- It is absorbed
4. What wavelengths of visible light does chlorophyll absorb least efficiently?
5. Albedo is what?
- The effect of energy change on Earth
- The reflectivity of the Earths surface
- The scattering of light throughout the atmosphere