1. The Big Bang produced what?
- Hydrogen and Helium
- Elements heavier than iron
- The reversal of a black hole
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a satellite is in orbit, it has a constant speed but a changing direction. What does this mean?
- Changing velocity
- Imminent crash-landing
- Imminent Explosion
- It's about to get shot out into space
3. The main sequence of a star ends when?
- There is insufficient heat for fusion
- The star dimmens
- The hydrogen for nuclear fusion runs out
- The elements for nuclear fission run out
4. CMBR ( Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation) comes from every direction in space. Where is it from?
- Supernovas - constantly happening in every direction in space
- Every star in space emitting radiation
- Radiation created at the beginning of the universe
- Black Holes leaking radiation from another dimension
5. Red-shift shows what?
- The universe is in fluctuating expansion and shrinkage
- The universe is expanding
- The universe is constant
- The universe is slowly shrinking