- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 17-04-18 09:24
1. Corticosteroid treatment causes what?
- Anti-inflammatory effects
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Salbutamol is which of the following?
- Long acting beta agonist
- Short acting beta agonist
- Long acting beta antagonist
- Short acting beta antagonist
3. Which interleukin is key in most asthma attacks?
4. What antibody is associated with asthma?
5. Interleukin 17 does which of the following?
- Produces leukotrienes
- Recruits inflammatory cells
- Produces cytokines and histamines
- Produces lipid mediators