1. Interleukin 17 does which of the following?
- Recruits inflammatory cells
- Produces lipid mediators
- Produces cytokines and histamines
- Produces leukotrienes
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which interleukin is key in most asthma attacks?
3. Corticosteroid treatment causes what?
- Anti-inflammatory effects
4. Salbutamol is which of the following?
- Long acting beta agonist
- Short acting beta agonist
- Long acting beta antagonist
- Short acting beta antagonist
5. What antibody is associated with asthma?