1. What happens when a phagocyte attaches itself to the pathogen?
- Envelop the pathogen by folding its membrane inwards
- Eats the pathogen
- Splits the pathogen into two
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the products after the pathogen is engulfed and digested?
3. What happens when an antigen is detected?
- Immune Response
- Lymphocytes are activated
- Activate a cell surface receptor
4. What does an antibody do inside the body?
- It attaches to foreign antigens that enter the body
- Recognise foreign antigens entering the body
5. In an antibody what does the hinge region allow?
- Allow a certain degree of flexibility
- The disulfide bridges to move
- Attack phagocytic cells