1. The communication between cells that allows effective coordination of a response?
- Cell signalling
- Immune Response
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the markers called on the outer membrane of a phagocyte?
- Goblet Cell
3. In an antibody what does the hinge region allow?
- Allow a certain degree of flexibility
- The disulfide bridges to move
- Attack phagocytic cells
4. What are the products after the pathogen is engulfed and digested?
5. What happens when a phagocyte attaches itself to the pathogen?
- Envelop the pathogen by folding its membrane inwards
- Eats the pathogen
- Splits the pathogen into two