1. What is the vacuole called that the pathogen gets trapped into?
- A phagocyte
- A phagosome
- A receptor
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The communication between cells that allows effective coordination of a response?
- Cell signalling
- Immune Response
3. What are cytokines ?
4. What happens when a phagocyte attaches itself to the pathogen?
- Envelop the pathogen by folding its membrane inwards
- Eats the pathogen
- Splits the pathogen into two
5. What are antibodies produced in response to?
- In response to specificity
- It is product in response to an infection
- To the lymphocytes signalling