1. In an antibody what does the hinge region allow?
- Attack phagocytic cells
- Allow a certain degree of flexibility
- The disulfide bridges to move
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do lysosomes contain ?
- Digestive enzymes
- More phagocytes
3. What is the primary immune response ?
- When antibodies in the blood rises to a level that can combat an infection
- When antibodies do not stay in the blood
- Production of antibodies
4. What do macrophages stimulate?
- Secondary defence
- Immune response
- Primary defence
5. What are cytokines ?