1. What happens when an antigen is detected?
- Lymphocytes are activated
- Activate a cell surface receptor
- Immune Response
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do macrophages stimulate?
- Immune response
- Primary defence
- Secondary defence
3. What is the vacuole called that the pathogen gets trapped into?
- A phagocyte
- A phagosome
- A receptor
4. What is the primary immune response ?
- Production of antibodies
- When antibodies in the blood rises to a level that can combat an infection
- When antibodies do not stay in the blood
5. What are the products after the pathogen is engulfed and digested?