1. What are cytokines ?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when an antigen is detected?
- Lymphocytes are activated
- Activate a cell surface receptor
- Immune Response
3. What is the vacuole called that the pathogen gets trapped into?
- A phagocyte
- A phagosome
- A receptor
4. What does an antibody do inside the body?
- It attaches to foreign antigens that enter the body
- Recognise foreign antigens entering the body
5. What term is used when pathogens are stuck together and they cannot enter host cells ?
- Immune response