1. What are antibodies produced in response to?
- It is product in response to an infection
- To the lymphocytes signalling
- In response to specificity
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The communication between cells that allows effective coordination of a response?
- Cell signalling
- Immune Response
3. What term is used when pathogens are stuck together and they cannot enter host cells ?
- Immune response
4. What happens when a phagocyte attaches itself to the pathogen?
- Splits the pathogen into two
- Envelop the pathogen by folding its membrane inwards
- Eats the pathogen
5. What are cytokines ?