1. What are antibodies produced in response to?
- In response to specificity
- It is product in response to an infection
- To the lymphocytes signalling
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do macrophages stimulate?
- Secondary defence
- Immune response
- Primary defence
3. The communication between cells that allows effective coordination of a response?
- Cell signalling
- Immune Response
4. In an antibody what does the hinge region allow?
- Attack phagocytic cells
- Allow a certain degree of flexibility
- The disulfide bridges to move
5. What are the products after the pathogen is engulfed and digested?