1. What are the products after the pathogen is engulfed and digested?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do lysosomes contain ?
- Digestive enzymes
- More phagocytes
3. In an antibody what does the hinge region allow?
- Attack phagocytic cells
- Allow a certain degree of flexibility
- The disulfide bridges to move
4. What do macrophages stimulate?
- Immune response
- Primary defence
- Secondary defence
5. What is the vacuole called that the pathogen gets trapped into?
- A phagosome
- A receptor
- A phagocyte