1. What does an antibody do inside the body?
- It attaches to foreign antigens that enter the body
- Recognise foreign antigens entering the body
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are cytokines ?
3. What do lysosomes contain ?
- Digestive enzymes
- More phagocytes
4. What happens when an antigen is detected?
- Lymphocytes are activated
- Activate a cell surface receptor
- Immune Response
5. What are antibodies produced in response to?
- In response to specificity
- It is product in response to an infection
- To the lymphocytes signalling