1. Define a Paternalistic Leader
- take top-down decisions without consulting employees to find out their views. they may provide very little information on the reasons for the decision
- behave rather as a parent might in making family decisions. They consult at every level and explain their reasons, but take the final decision themselves.
- guide rather than dictate, consulting widely and encouraging everyone to participate in the decision making process.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a benefit of the break-even analysis?
- this is a very easy way of showing how profit levels change with changes in output
- analysis assumes that all output is sold
- analysis does take into account economies of scale
3. Why do firms use break even analysis
- to measure a loss over a period of time
- to calculate in advance the level of output needed to break even
- to measure profit
4. What is break even
- when total revenue is equal to total costs
- when total revenue is higher than total costs
- when total costs are higher than total total revenue
5. Factors two things would cause a shift in supply
- Changes in population & changes in population
- Changes in costs of Production & changes in Government legislation Tax
- Changes in Income & changes in FTP's
Similar Business Studies resources: