1. What is break even?
- when total costs are higher than total total revenue
- when total revenue is equal to total costs
- when total revenue is higher than total costs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the formula for contribution per unit?
- Fixed Costs ÷ (selling price per unit- variable cost per unit)
- selling price per unit- variable cost per unit
- Variable cost x fixed costs + profit
3. Factors two things would cause a shift in supply?
- Changes in costs of Production & changes in Government legislation Tax
- Changes in Income & changes in FTP's
- Changes in population & changes in population
4. Which one of these is a motive for becoming an entrepreneur?
5. A cost that change with the level of output?
- Variable Costs
- Fixed Costs
Similar Business Studies resources: