1. What is Avogadro's constant to three significant figures?
- 6.66 times 10 to the power of 76
- 7.03 times 10 to the power of 11
- 6.02 times 10 to the power of 23
- 9.08 times 10 to the power of 32
- 6.04 times ten to the power of 45
1 of 31
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of empirical formula?
- The ratio of protons to neutrons
- The simplest whole number ration of atoms of each element present in a compound
- The actual number of atoms of each element in a molecule
- The actual number of protons and neutrons in an element
3. At RTP what is the molar volume of any gas?
4. A compound has an empirical formula of SCl and a relative molecular mass of 135.2, find the molecular formula.
5. What is the unit that concentration is measured in?
- mol dm3
- mol3 conc
- mol dm-3
- mol conc3