1. Which of these is a judicial qualification requirement for a law lord?
- 7 year general qualification
- 15 years in supreme court or holding existing judicial office
- 20 years in Parliament and 5 years practising in courts
- 10 year high court qualification or existing high court judge position
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the judicial appointments commission do?
- To appoint a jury
- To select possible MPs
- To select judges
- To appoint magistrates
3. What is seperation of powers?
- The idea of the three powers of the state: parliament, the monarch and the prime minister
- The idea of the three powers of the state: the good, the bad and the ugly
- The idea of the three powers of the state: legislative, executive and judicial
- The idea of the three powers of the state: literal, broad and purposive
4. What is immunity from suit?
- Removal of a duty of care
- Ability to dress how they wish
- Protection from being sued for court performance
- Protection from dismissal
5. Which of these is not an inferior judge?
- A puisne judge
- A recorder judge
- A district judge
- A circuit judge