1. If a food contains all the indispensable amino acids it is refered to as having a______
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is the extra indispensable amino acid for children?
3. If an amino acid is dispensable it is________
4. Which of these is NOT a function of portien?
- helps with the absorbtion of zinc in the body
- maintains the fluid balance in the body
- production of cells
- assits blood clotting
- production of antibodies, ensureing a healthy immune system
5. "if two LBV foods are combined together in one meal they will complete each other" This is know as________
- portien complishion
- portien compelmentation
- portien limiting