1. If a food contains all the indispensable amino acids it is refered to as having a______
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. LBV foods usually come from which source of food?
3. Which is the extra indispensable amino acid for children?
4. Which of these is NOT a function of portien?
- maintains the fluid balance in the body
- production of cells
- helps with the absorbtion of zinc in the body
- assits blood clotting
- production of antibodies, ensureing a healthy immune system
5. Which is a dispensable amino acid?