- Created by: NishatT
- Created on: 03-01-13 00:32
1. What did the Civil disobedience campaign consist of?
- Not listening to Congress and being a public nuisance and not getting along with the neighbours
- boycotting elections, not paying taxes, disallowing children to attend school, refusing to attend state meetings, refusing foreign goods
- Being disrespectful to the British by ignoring their orders and not listening to them
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Gandhi launch his Civil disobedience campaign?
3. Why did the Civil disobedience campaign not succeed to its full capacity?
- The British could easily manipulate the indians and stomp any signs of rebellion out
- Many did not fully understand Gandhi's idea
- The British ignored them and thought it would go away eventually
4. In what way did the Amritsar massacre and the Rowlett Act change Gandhi's goal?
- Gave him the desire to avenge the death of the dead innocent Indians
- Goal changed from home Rule to full Independence
- Hated the British and despised them
5. What did Gandhi develop whilst in South Africa?
- His spiritual self and being
- Philosophy and non-violent civil disobedience methods
- His career as a politician and lawyer
Similar History resources: