- Created by: NishatT
- Created on: 03-01-13 00:32
1. What was Gandhi's 'Swaraj'?
- Non-violent campaign
- Renouncing his sexual desires
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Nehru Report show signs of?
- Congresses willingness to co-operate with the Muslim League
- Showed political divisions
- Highlighted unity among the Indians
3. What did the Civil disobedience campaign consist of?
- Not listening to Congress and being a public nuisance and not getting along with the neighbours
- boycotting elections, not paying taxes, disallowing children to attend school, refusing to attend state meetings, refusing foreign goods
- Being disrespectful to the British by ignoring their orders and not listening to them
4. In what way did the Amritsar massacre and the Rowlett Act change Gandhi's goal?
- Gave him the desire to avenge the death of the dead innocent Indians
- Goal changed from home Rule to full Independence
- Hated the British and despised them
5. Where did Gandhi start out & develop his campaign?
- South Africa
Similar History resources: