1. Regarding the structure of an antibody how many polypeptide chains are there?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the variable region look different?
- Due to the hinge regions
- Due to its Amino Acid Sequence
- Due to its polypeptide chains
3. What are lymphocytes?
- White Blood Cells
- Red Blood Cells
4. What are Antibodies?
- Protein molecules that can identify and neutralise antigens
- Molecules that stimulate an immune response.
5. What are Neutrophils?
- Type of phagocyte
- Type of antibody
- Type of primary defence