1. What are antibodies?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the constant region do ?
- Give flexibility
- Attach to phagocytic cells
- Attach to the correct antigen
3. What are Neutrophils?
- Type of phagocyte
- Type of antibody
- Type of primary defence
4. What are Antibodies?
- Protein molecules that can identify and neutralise antigens
- Molecules that stimulate an immune response.
5. Why does the variable region look different?
- Due to its Amino Acid Sequence
- Due to its polypeptide chains
- Due to the hinge regions