1. What are Neutrophils?
- Type of primary defence
- Type of phagocyte
- Type of antibody
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the variable region look different?
- Due to the hinge regions
- Due to its Amino Acid Sequence
- Due to its polypeptide chains
3. What are Antigens?
- Molecules that stimulate an immune response.
- Protein molecules that can identify and neutralise antigens
4. What are antibodies complementary to?
5. What are lymphocytes?
- White Blood Cells
- Red Blood Cells