1. What does the constant region do ?
- Attach to phagocytic cells
- Attach to the correct antigen
- Give flexibility
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the variable region look different?
- Due to the hinge regions
- Due to its Amino Acid Sequence
- Due to its polypeptide chains
3. What are Antigens?
- Molecules that stimulate an immune response.
- Protein molecules that can identify and neutralise antigens
4. Regarding the structure of an antibody how many polypeptide chains are there?
5. What are lymphocytes?
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells