1. When B cells develop they stimulate what?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Hard and Ring
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
3. What do interleukins do ?
- Stimulate proliferation and differentiation of B and T cells
- Stimulate B cells to differentiate and release antibodies
4. What does the immune response produce ?
- Immunological memory
- Memory cells
5. Why are macrophages similar to phagocytes?
- They are released by the same type of cells
- They engulf and digest the pathogen
- They allow effective coordination of a response