1. What do interleukins do ?
- Stimulate proliferation and differentiation of B and T cells
- Stimulate B cells to differentiate and release antibodies
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When B cells develop they stimulate what?
3. What does the immune response produce ?
- Immunological memory
- Memory cells
4. Where are lymphocytes created ?
- In bone marrow
- In the blood
5. Why are macrophages similar to phagocytes?
- They are released by the same type of cells
- They engulf and digest the pathogen
- They allow effective coordination of a response