1. What does the release of interferon do ?
- Inhibit virus replication and stimulate the activity of T killer cells
- Stimulate the proliferation and differentiation of B and T cells
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two types of vaccination?
- Herd and Ring
- Circle and Herd
- Hard and Ring
3. Why are macrophages similar to phagocytes?
- They engulf and digest the pathogen
- They allow effective coordination of a response
- They are released by the same type of cells
4. When B cells develop they stimulate what?
5. What does the immune system manufacture ?
- Antibodies and memory cells