1. 3 uses of mitosis
- Repair, Growth and reproduction
- Repair, differentiation and DNA replication
- Growth, Differentiation and Repair
- Growth, Differentiation and cytokinesis
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does chemotherapy do to the cell cycle of cancerous cells?
- Stop replication of DNA
- Stop replication of DNA and inhibit spindle formation to stop metaphase.
- Stop metaphase
- Prevent G1 from occurring
3. What's the stage in which chromosomes thicken and become visible?
4. Enzyme responsible for reforming hydrogen bonds and joining nucleotides to a polynucletide strand
- DNA polymerase
- DNA helicase
- RNA polymerase
5. Which blood vessel goes from the small intestine and stomach to the liver?
- Hepatic portal vein
- Hepatic vein
- Renal vein
- Renal artery