- Created by: Ciara Ryan
- Created on: 04-04-15 23:11
1. Enzyme responsible for breaking hydrogen bonds separating the 2 strands
- RNA polymerase
- RNA helicase
- DNA helicase
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which blood vessel goes from the kidneys to the heart?
- Renal vein
- Renal artery
- Hepatic portal vein
- Carotid Artery
3. Why is a animal with 37 chromosomes sterile?
- It cannot go through mitosis
- It has an uneven number of chromosomes so it cannot be halved or go through meiosis
- Its would take to long to divide
4. Name of non-coding sections of DNA
- Stop codon
5. Meiosis forms 2 daughter cells?