1. Name of non-coding sections of DNA
- Stop codon
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is a animal with 37 chromosomes sterile?
- It has an uneven number of chromosomes so it cannot be halved or go through meiosis
- Its would take to long to divide
- It cannot go through mitosis
3. What's the stage in which chromosomes thicken and become visible?
4. Which blood vessel goes from the small intestine and stomach to the liver?
- Hepatic portal vein
- Hepatic vein
- Renal vein
- Renal artery
5. What is telophase?
- When the spindle fibres break down and the nuclear envelope and nucleolus reform
- Cellular division
- 3rd stage of meiosis
- 2nd stage of mitosis